Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same. The only still issue is pip in maps.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Which is still a pain in the a$$ if you use GMaps a lot. Or YouTube in PiP.
Also, can someone explain (without linking to the apk mirror page, which, incredibly, I already know exists) why on my Mi Mix Netflix shows up on the App Store, while it doesn't on my Mi Mix 3???

Hi to everyone!
I 'd like to ask which is the right way to update? On previous versions I dirty flashed the new rom over the previous and then wiped only dalvik and cache.
But after some updates I started having some problems....
Should I wipe system before flashing?
Or this would cause erasing the fingerprints and not being able to boot...?
Thanks in advance for your answers!!

Thank you for your effort in ROM.

Only I have an error, in a Redmi 5 Plus in the configuration section -> Security and passwords does not allow you to enter the option of face unlock, fingerprint unlock and password.
Screenshot_2019-07-26-08-54-44-330_com.android.settings.jpg
The image goes blank.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitch
On lavander, OTA says that MD5 doesn't match, right after it starts downloading (It didn't even have time to download and calculate the MD5), I got a bit concerned about manually updating...

can someone show me how to take long screenshot? I cannot press SCROLL button, but i can press Send

Last edited:
You need to wipe everything. Working fine for me now
what twrp have you used ?, for wipe system do you use vbmeta or not? ....... then from global rom to xiaomi.eu = flash twrp via fastboot and then wipes data, dalvik, cache, system, internal storage, and also format data: yes

Is Xiaomi Mi CC9 supported? If so, where to get matching TWRP?

Thank you so much for all your great efforts for so many years!

Hi to everyone!
I 'd like to ask which is the right way to update? On previous versions I dirty flashed the new rom over the previous and then wiped only dalvik and cache.
But after some updates I started having some problems....
Should I wipe system before flashing?
Or this would cause erasing the fingerprints and not being able to boot...?
Thanks in advance for your answers!!
I always flash "dirty" without wiping anything and never had problems. No magisk or other mods.

Sent from my MI 8

can someone show me how to take long screenshot? I cannot press SCROLL button, but i can press Send
On Mi8 the button is clickable (only if there is content to scroll), BUT when you tap it, it seems to do something, but it's just a simple screenshot (restartet and cleared chache/delvic didn't help).

Redmi K20 rom is perfect... The New TWRP is very good...
Thanks

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 eszközömről

Status
Not open for further replies.