Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this week's is one of the better ones. Been using it on my K20 Pro with almost 0 issues. Except that audio one that is fixable with the Audio Compatibility Patch in magisk. Great work :)

Edit - I noticed that sometimes maybe 5% of the times when I unlock the screen with the fingerprint the phone unlocks but the brightness is way lower than the possible minimum (and also the colours are off maybe to the purple side)to the point that it seems that it locked itself again and the screen is off, but its not ,you can manually increase the brightness. If you just press the power button though when this happens and then unlock it again it unlocks normally with the brightness where it was before. Not a real issue at all as it happens rarely, just letting you know .

Last edited:
I need an advice.
I cant find the SIM.-PIN Change option, nor in german or english. The option is not where it should and i need it
Settings...Additional settings....Privacy...(top row with name of your SIM service provider)...SIM Lock settings

小米8青春版4/64国际版MIUI10.3.2.0

Reactions: Hexxer
For anyone who wants Volte on Mi 9 try this : https://c.mi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2146014&page=1&extra=#pid11485347 it worked for me first time Volte is working ( in France with Bouygues)

Reactions: rjreis
I can confirm that. Android draines so much battery. Even when it's not your fault could you do something about it in the next release?
0f6a2d6eba00e41b1adc5b2e93728f5f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk
I can not confirm that for my Mix 3.
14170f85db3ffa858dcedbc0bd1a7d54.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.