Status
Not open for further replies.
I had several problems :
- frozen screens
- black screen
- duplicate screen and clock
Did a wipeand phone is good for now !

Reactions: Narek
Because AOSP-based ROMs are updated by Google and built from source. We don't have any sources for any MIUI ROMs, so it's Xiaomi you should be questioning.
No point in nagging about that here. I'm also using a Mi 5, and I'm waiting for a new security patch as well. Same goes for Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus users.
Merely the comparison between open-source AOSP and closed-source MIUI means that you have a lot of learning and research to do.
I didn't know so that's why I've asked. Thanks for your patience and for answered to my question

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Frozen screen and bad data celular signal here as well. Going back to previous version. Xiaomi mi8

Don't worry I know very well that it's a beta, there are unfortunately unfortunately bugs, if I report the problem, it's because this problem, persists since, at least 10 version numbers
most of these issues are not caused / not can be fixed by Xiaomi.eu team. You may need to contact Xiaomi developers directly.

Reactions: qbert
in my Mi Mix 2s lock screen have randomly graphic issue (display all black except a flickering status bar)
same issue on wiped phone too...

but i'm not totaly sure if issue is gone when disabling unlock security

edit: disabling security does also not help.. still same issues

Last edited:
Update with frozen screen and reboot:
When shutting down the data connection, the crash stop permently

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I'm experiencing lag with full screen gestures while pulling down notification bar or opening recents, on redmi note 7, any way to Fix that?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Hi, I just unlocked my bootloader on my Mi 9T and wanted to flash your ROM because I have had a lot of recommendations for it. However, I can't seem to find the ROM (only the one for the K20 PRO/Mi 9T PRO) although it is listed in the first post in the table.

I have read the threads from the last releases as well and this question came up a few times now, but was never answered. So my question is, is there a Mi 9T (non PRO) ROM available? If not, please remove it from the table. Realizing that there is no download is quite disappointing. :/

Search from the sourceforge.net and search the keyword mi9t and you will get the rom.

Attachments

• 2019-07-09_095612.jpg
    2019-07-09_095612.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 259
On MII9se, I think battery consumption is much worse since betas from 10.5. came out

Netflix compatibility issue with devices Mi 9 and Mix 3.
Can't download it from Google Play Store.

I already had it installed before flashing, but checking now I don't find the app on the store. WTF happened??

Okay guys, regarding the black screen, it seems, touching dc dimming / anti flicker cures at least this issue, i didn't had it active but after turning it on / off the phone is up since 2 days and counting, but, automatic brightness sucks now, means, max brightness cannot be reached while it's off, low brightness is not working while it's on.

Phone remains stable on the other hand, please test and report.

Overlay issue persists, so wait for next rom.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition
Same problems here. I went to stable rom and now it's better, but I mis some features now haha

Dirty flashed on Mi Note 3. The PiP is not working properly, I cannot close the floating window or pause the video there. When I tap the cross or or the pause/play button on the floating window, nothing happens. But if there is any icon underneath these buttons the app launches. Rolling back to 9.6.27

MI8.

I have a problem with AA in my car (on Head Device throught USB-cabel).
In previos version (6.27) everething had worked fine.

On 7.4 after 2-5 minuts working of AA, everething is freezing.
The phone is heating like Iron and rebooting himself.

Had dirty and clean (with format data = yes) installation.

Rollback to 6.27 (without cleaning anything, just flashing through TWRP over 7.4) and AA works fine!

Is it problem .eu or somthing broken in original firmware?

Last edited:
I installed for the first time eu beta rom and it is staying at the mi logo screen and is loading since 2 hous what to do please tell me

I installed for the first time eu beta rom and it is staying at the mi logo screen and is loading since 2 hous what to do please tell me
Did you format data in twrp and restarted back to recovery before flashing EU rom?

Don't like this MIUI version because:
1. Faster battery drains;
2. Does not work online payment via google play;
3. Changelog has collected all the changes that were in the old versions, only the settings sections have been updated;
4. More unstable system operation.
MI9 Global Version

Did you format data in twrp and restarted back to recovery before flashing EU rom?
Basically i followed these instructions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The OTA on Redmi 4X / santoni / HM4X doesn't work:

The Clear all data has been run on the Updater app few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.