• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatsapp notifications are empty in lockscreen and notificationcenter
227b68767b8d7de53b35bf3182a446c8.jpg
All good here
Mix 3
6a2d61524c4c5d7b17c366d8fc598b12.jpg

Everything works fine so far, I'm curious if the battery got better but I hope to see that the consumption of Android is lower than in the last build.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk

I like the new style but Android drains way to much energy.
6926fed0feb064118273e9250f7a5c06.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk

Also keep on getting sound craches got to restar in worder to get sound back

Whatsapp notifications are empty in lockscreen and notificationcenter
227b68767b8d7de53b35bf3182a446c8.jpg

the workaround for this is either set the display size in accessibility settings to something other than S or change the smallest width to 380 in Developer Settings

Mi8SE

I still have the problem from last week 9.7.25, also with 9.8.1 update.
After reboot I have no mobile connection.

I have to switch ON/OFF flight mode to get it again.

K20 PRO Lock screen doesn't work properly in English language. When i lock screen using both the button and widget icon, the screen is off and then show a light once before it off completely.

There are camera issues with Redmi K20 Pro using 9.8.1.
Stock camera app keeps crashing after the update. I'm using Chinese as system language. I tried switching the system language to English, but the camera app is still crashing. This is the crash report.

As an android developer, from the view of the exception shown in the crash report, I think the issue have little things to do with translation. Instead, I think it is related to Google Lens API. Maybe a patch to stock camera app is requied?

Hope the issue can be resolved soon.

Reactions: soriyari
Is this update available for the K20 pro yet? as I am notified of the update over the air but when I go to download it the message says there is an error with the server or I am up to date. The download did fail when I could initially download it the first time because of a MD Sum error but now I can't download it at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-02-13-55-37-338_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-02-13-55-37-338_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 250
Is this update available for the K20 pro yet? as I am notified of the update over the air but when I go to download it the message says there is an error with the server or I am up to date. The download did fail when I could initially download it the first time because of a MD Sum error but now I can't download it at all.
I updated my Redmi K20 pro earlier today, and get stock camera app crashing. I posted the issue in the thread, and found the Redmi K20 pro update package in androidfilehost.com and sourceforge.com has been gone. Maybe the developers revoked the update?

I updated my Redmi K20 pro earlier today, and get stock camera app crashing. I posted the issue in the thread, and found the Redmi K20 pro update package in androidfilehost.com and sourceforge.com has been gone. Maybe the developers revoked the update?
Ah ok cool that explains alot hopefully they re upload it soon thanks for the help

Hello when i receive a. Whatsapp or a messenger in lockscreen screen always appear 2 notififications anyone know how to solve it?
bd3ae1509fee3706e31d574c8e444ae1.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

the workaround for this is either set the display size in accessibility settings to something other than S or change the smallest width to 380 in Developer Settings
Works. But thats not very nice... Thats so damn big now.

So far so good on my mix 3. Keep up the good works devs

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

No notifications bug? :D
As you can already read several times in this Thread, Bug is still here and not fixed from xiaomi.

Workaround (Choose one):
1. Min DPI to 380 in Dev. Settings
2. Font Size set not to "S"
3. Switch to MiUi Style Notifications

Reactions: Maties
Status
Not open for further replies.