Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whyred
Redmi note 5 pro
Miui eu 10.5 9.7.25 to 9.8.1
Dirty flash.
Wipe cache and dalvik after magisk installed.
The first thing I saw is the clock on the top left in pull down notification changed.
Everything is fine.

For me, using new UI with the same way in new device like k20 pro or black shark 2 pro in my redmi note 5 pro is amazing.
Developing new system to new phone and suitable with old phone will let me love xiaomi and you guys more.
Without miui and miui eu team's effort we can't enjoy the system changing in such a low bill to pay.
Thank you miui eu.

I have the Violet device with 6 gb ram, this ROM has 3.8gb of usable ram. What devices do you have and how much available ram do you have?

I have the Violet device with 6 gb ram, this ROM has 3.8gb of usable ram. What devices do you have and how much available ram do you have?
I was wondering system apps are safe to remove to free up even more ram? I removed the browser and my internet download speed slowed drastically.

1. When I print screen by button audio reduction and power the audio is just reduction until I click button again

2. The weather next the timer in status bar is error
8a16d28d3cd1226dff547232a8b5e0e5.jpg

Gửi từ MI 8 Lite của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: Gaxamau
1. When I print screen by button audio reduction and power the audio is just reduction until I click button again

2. The weather next the timer in status bar is error
8a16d28d3cd1226dff547232a8b5e0e5.jpg

Gửi từ MI 8 Lite của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
Hi,
I am vietnamese. Which theme you using?

Reactions: Hayate - kun
Recent updates not found in file manager ftp mode.Please help where can i find it or it is gone?

Tried to flash this version on mi Xiaomi mi9, after installing TWRP for the first time. File is corrupt and now I cannot boot, not copy manually the file to internal storage! Zip file is 567Mb, and should be above 2GB more or less.... why you made it available if it´s not completely uploaded??.

Any ideas on how to fix???? Status on Miflash tool is "recovery"

Last edited:
Mi 8 works like a charm i was having issues with whatsapp notifications not appearing on the top bar but it seens to be resolved

Tried to flash this version on mi Xiaomi mi9, after installing TWRP for the first time. File is corrupt and now I cannot boot, not copy manually the file to internal storage! Zip file is 567Mb, and should be above 2GB more or less.... why you made it available if it´s not completely uploaded??.

Any ideas on how to fix???? Status on Miflash tool is "recovery"
In TWRP you have to format data to get rid of encryption, after succesful format reboot again into TWRP
Now you should see internal storage on PC , copy downloaded ROM to internal storage and flash.
EDIT: looks like MI9 ROM is not available yet, so be patient and wait.

Works perfectly on my Mi9. Stock Camera and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* image quality looks the same and works Great! Perfect! Thanks to the Devs.
bb6ed237a7aefaa52e341814e466bb75.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 Transparent Edition using Tapatalk
How much free ram do now have?

In TWRP you have to format data to get rid of encryption, after succesful format reboot again into TWRP
Now you should see internal storage on PC , copy downloaded ROM to internal storage and flash.
EDIT: looks like MI9 ROM is not available yet, so be patient and wait.
Did that a couple of times and finally worked. I downloaded from Androidfilehost, polish server and now it's all good! In sourceforge they removed the zip file as was incomplete. I was lucky I could flash global rom via fastboot, and start over! Otherwise I'd be screwed!
Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

The redmi 4x (HM4X) has not received the 9.7.25 update and so far has not received the new 9.8.1 update so I would like to know if it will receive the 9.8.1 and other updates.

I flash 9.8.1 bu. Not work camera and scanner and fingerprint animation
My phone k20pro
f74edc6b738c0ceaf31f4fc72bebdd4e.jpg

Redmi K20 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.