Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After activating the "Always on mode" and later disactivating the "Always on mode", the Fingerprint did not work on locked phone. I have to turn on the Always on mode for turning the Fingerprint sensor back to work.
(Mi9)

Hi, on mi 9se persist the status bar bug.
When i lock my phone the status bar come black.
This bug appear when the Always on display or fingerprint are enabled.

xiaomi-mi-9-stock-image.jpg

Mi 9 on my phone for 2 weeks trying to install android 10, but after adding the fingerprint when I restart the device opens the twrp screen.

The reason for this is that I encounter this problem when I use the device in Turkish. When I reset the device and use it in English and add a fingerprint, I use it without any problems.

I believe this problem will be solved by feedback, so maybe this problem is also available in different languages. What other data do I need to share for this error?

error reports (data/system/dropbox folder)

dropbox

Reactions: Adnan008
also Google Location history is not working on 9.8.15 / Mi 9, clean install

Last edited:
I am having issues with audio, video and microphone, is this an issue of the twrp or an issue with the ROM? I'm using a k20pro

I am having issues with audio, video and microphone, is this an issue of the twrp or an issue with the ROM? I'm using a k20pro
rom i use tohave it on one previous rom now all god on latest twrp and on 9.8.8 beta

Reactions: scarl5
There are always updates displayed. If I click on the entry, I end up with "manage apps", nothing more.
Where is the problem?

Mi Mix 3
45d4788b99f2b693618a1d67dcbe7489.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Security app FC if I open Facebook clean or WhatsApp clean. I use my phone in Portuguese of Portugal but the same happens in English.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.cleanmaster/com.miui.optimizecenter.deepclean.appclean.whatsapp.WhatsappCleanerActivity}: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #4 in com.miui.cleanmaster:layout/op_activity_appclean_main_whatsapp: Binary XML file line #4 in com.miui.cleanmaster:layout/op_activity_appclean_main_whatsapp: Error inflating class com.miui.optimizecenter.deepclean.appclean.view.AutoPasteRecyclerView
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:621)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
    at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:63)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:43)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:233)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #4 in com.miui.cleanmaster:layout/op_activity_appclean_main_whatsapp: Binary XML file line #4 in com.miui.cleanmaster:layout/op_activity_appclean_main_whatsapp: Error inflating class com.miui.optimizecenter.deepclean.appclean.view.AutoPasteRecyclerView
Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #4 in com.miui.cleanmaster:layout/op_activity_appclean_main_whatsapp: Error inflating class com.miui.optimizecenter.deepclean.appclean.view.AutoPasteRecyclerView
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:343)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(Unknown Source:210)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(Unknown Source:71)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(Unknown Source:6)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:92)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflateChildren(Unknown Source:9)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:107)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:27)
    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:5)
    at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.setContentView(Unknown Source:45)
    at android.app.Activity.setContentView(Unknown Source:4)
    at com.miui.optimizecenter.deepclean.appclean.whatsapp.WhatsappCleanerActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:6)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:15)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:376)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
    at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:63)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:43)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:233)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v7/recyclerview/R$styleable;
    at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView.<init>(RecyclerView.java:440)
    at com.miui.optimizecenter.deepclean.appclean.view.AutoPasteRecyclerView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at com.miui.optimizecenter.deepclean.appclean.view.AutoPasteRecyclerView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    ... 28 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: android.support.v7.recyclerview.R$styleable
    ... 31 more

Last edited by a moderator:
First disable VoLTE and then set caller ID

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks, but seems to not a solution for me, because VoLTE disabled in general ( i know my operator support it because it work on P, not a big deal other person get my call id )

Tried the settings with switched to gsm and the issue is still there.

Hungarian - Telekom ( old name tmobile ) operator

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-22-19-24-49-236_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-22-19-24-49-236_com.android.phone.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 393
After that I flashed 9.8.15 Xiaomi.eu only to realize that if you DONT fix Google Pay under Pie, you have no chances (as of today) to fix GPay under Q...
this is NOT the case for me. Clean install 9.8.15, google pay works fine with the magisk GPay-SQLite-Fix

Reactions: velqn and dfight
K20 Pro. Latest 9.8.15

Here is the bugs I found.
Install from unknown sources cannot be turned on for all apps. You can switch it on but it doesn't do anything.

After reboot you have to unlock your device twice (password then fingerprint/password)

At one point my RAM dropped to 7GB which was weird. Reboot fixed it.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

There are always updates displayed. If I click on the entry, I end up with "manage apps", nothing more.
Where is the problem?

Mi Mix 3
45d4788b99f2b693618a1d67dcbe7489.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Simple, you are missing the China app store. Not included, of course.
The regular Global Beta has a different app for updating the built in Apps, the System Apps Updater.

Status
Not open for further replies.