Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone on the 9.8.22 know a way, how Samsung Gear SW is working on it?
I always get: i need to make an update and no connection to my S3 is possible at all (i came directly from stock to 9.8.22).
I have the same.. I think Samsung apps, gear wearable isn't Q prove yet. I install android 9 rom, install apps and update to 9.8.22.. This is for me only workable way. Others can help if possible

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Any update regarding the issue with magisk rebooting to recovery in RN7? Is it fix or not?

I had to format internal storage a d reinstall all!
Next time I will try to delete all magisk modules before flash update. For other devices It worked

Hi,

I dirty flashed my Mi 9 from 9.8.1 via TWRP 3.3.1-39 (mauronforio) and as the problems were the same, again with TWRP 3.3.1-41 (mauronforio).

I have the following issues:

- The icon sizes on the home screen / launcher are different. Some are normal sized with rounded corners, some are larger and have angular shaped corners (see screenshot). The large icons remain the same regarless of changing the theme.
- Firefox is drawing purple line background in the shortcuts view (see screenshot).
- It seems i can't use Power+VolDown anymore to perform screenshots

Are these issues already known or is there are workaround (i already use the search but could not find any mentions of these issues before).

Thank you

Attachments

• photo_2019-08-25_20-49-57.jpg
    photo_2019-08-25_20-49-57.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 268
  • photo_2019-08-25_20-49-57 (2).jpg
    photo_2019-08-25_20-49-57 (2).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 271
Hi,

I dirty flashed my Mi 9 from 9.8.1 via TWRP 3.3.1-39 (mauronforio) and as the problems were the same, again with TWRP 3.3.1-41 (mauronforio).

I have the following issues:

- The icon sizes on the home screen / launcher are different. Some are normal sized with rounded corners, some are larger and have angular shaped corners (see screenshot). The large icons remain the same regarless of changing the theme.
- Firefox is drawing purple line background in the shortcuts view (see screenshot).
- It seems i can't use Power+VolDown anymore to perform screenshots

Are these issues already known or is there are workaround (i already use the search but could not find any mentions of these issues before).

Thank you

Have tried to clear cache and data from the launcher and themes app?

size decreases after touching status bar icon on Mi mix 3.
only in this version 9.8.22
1. Go to Bugs section
2. Check pinned thread (confirmed issues)
3. It's not already reported? Ehhh....

Wysłane z mojego Mi A3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have the same.. I think Samsung apps, gear wearable isn't Q prove yet. I install android 9 rom, install apps and update to 9.8.22.. This is for me only workable way. Others can help if possible

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

But now I can´t go back to Android 9 anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.