Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast charging is not fast at all in my mi9 with the latest build. I have the 27W wall charger and 20w wireless charger and they are ultra fat charging the mi9 and not in the last release. In the wireless pad it charges around 200-400mAh when should charge at 3500mAh and with the cable around 1000mAh and when should charge max at 4.6mAh.

With 20W wireless pad now:
View attachment 25879

With 27W wall charger now:
View attachment 25880
Your battery temperatures is too hot so the phone slow down the charge for cooling your battery.

Xiaomi.eu isn't responsable BTW

TY guys for this update and the news about MIUI11. Great.

Found a very small issue with updater.apk. When look for news via 3 dot menu, the app and device freezes. After about 1/2 minute android is stopping the app.

log attached.

Nothing serious.

Device: dipper.
Language: German.
Actual weekly, Magisk 19.3.

Attachments

• log.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: haziqabgsapri
No audio works. The problem is solved a few times by rebooting but it is really annoying. Without audio my Mi 9 SE is unusable

Changelog can't be shown from settings (updater is not responding) but no big deal, all good so far!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Hello to everyone,
I have the same problem every week on my Mi 9. .
When i search for updates it says that i already have the latest version, but i haven't. .
What is the problem? No OTA updates?
I Always manual download the new weekly rom and i install it . .

Got to love xiaomi haven't you.
Miui 10 getting bug fixes and new bugs pretty much every week so rather than fix miui 10 let's park that, bring out miui 11 and start the whole cycle again.

It's been like this since my mi2...

Always something wrong somewhere, and it's not xiaomi.eu fault but just fix what we have!

On my mi 9 also occurred some Google app fc. Log:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.res.Configuration android.content.res.Resources.getConfiguration()' on a null object reference
at android.app.ActivityThread.updateLocaleListFromAppContext(Unknown Source:4)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:805)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1400(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:710)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:233)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)

Redmi note 7 camera problem on dirty update
3e390a33f11ad4c430973c3c1368c65a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Mi9 performance very good, battery seems ok.
The led remain off when receive message, or whatsapp message, AI button not open google.

After a dirty flash, if I go in the updater to see the changelog it shows instead a black screen without the possibility to exit from it
Xiaomi Mi9
Has anyone encountered problems with the google history position?

Maybe your problem is related to this... I'll try to translate for non - italian friends: "Find Device memory corrupted. Your device is now unsafe." I receive this notification since 9.8.15 version and it shows up randomically but only after activating data connection or wifi. I ALWAYS keep GPS active. It's not really important because the phone works as usual but, I think someone should investigate this.

Attachments

• photo_2019-08-23_12-03-55.jpg
    photo_2019-08-23_12-03-55.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 383
In the latest versions of the weekly, in SMS no longer appears the icon to make phone calls.
There is no possibility of having this option again?
thanks

Reactions: enginesin
In the latest versions of the weekly, in SMS no longer appears the icon to make phone calls.
There is no possibility of having this option again?
thanks
Has been removed since long time

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

in previous version i had problem with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, it has bad quality, stock also, is that problem solved in this version?

Status
Not open for further replies.