Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no redmi 4x...
So, we can forget Miui 11 for this device...
It seems so and I can't decide what to do, as there is no info on the net about HM4X beta termination.
What is more annoying, on the first post we can find on the table HM4X and there is no EOL (for some other either), so it means there should be an update. It is so since 5 releases when HM4X is delayed.

General question is, if should we stay on the forum and wait for new beta release or leave or use stable?

Thanks. I have tried reinstall rom with .39 twrp. Bugs are the same. No time now for clean install.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Try this:
1. Go to TWRP, make sure Data partition is mounted.
2. Advanced -> File Manager.
3. Browse to /data/system and delete the "package_cache" directory.
4. Reboot to system.

It seems so and I can't decide what to do, as there is no info on the net about HM4X beta termination.
What is more annoying, on the first post we can find on the table HM4X and there is no EOL (for some other either), so it means there should be an update. It is so since 5 releases when HM4X is delayed.

General question is, if should we stay on the forum and wait for new beta release or leave or use stable?
Wait for the last miui 10 beta...
If it delayed again, go to stables one...

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

Reactions: THEJAJO
Try this:
4. Reboot to system.

Unfortunately don'twork for me at performance&battery fc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-24-16-44-14-855_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-24-16-44-14-855_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Try this:
4. Reboot to system.
Thanks for advice. Unfory battery and performance still FC :-( But this solution fixed problems with gallery app and with applications menu :)

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello, thanks for all devs for the awesome work.

Mi 9 was L1 before Android 10 update i thinks, and surely on global version before i flash eu ROM. Its normal ? Thanks

Anybody notice whatsapp notifications not showing up unless u open the app manually on redmi note 7? Previous versions doesn't have this issue. I've tried all the methods like allowing it to autostart, lock the app etc but still no luck. Even clean flash doesn't help. Hope someone can help me. Thx

Anybody notice whatsapp notifications not showing up unless u open the app manually on redmi note 7? Previous versions doesn't have this issue. I've tried all the methods like allowing it to autostart, lock the app etc but still no luck. Even clean flash doesn't help. Hope someone can help me. Thx
configure whatsapp permissions and notifications, on my RN 7 it works perfectly

every week new problem. for what
Same happened to me with my mi9. It was caused by the battery temperature. If it's too high, the phone slows down the charging current to cool down.

in picture temp is 37 degree not much and after i tried again after 5 hours later still nothing change . maybe other people need try too

Last edited:
good morning developers, in the last two updates the Netflix application does not work for me. in the play store tells me that the application is incompatible with my device, if I install apk I get a black screen and then a FC. I have already tried to clean the cache and the data but it doesn't work anyway
Xiaomi mi8 on 9.8.22 xiaomi.eu

View attachment 25869
Same for me on my mi8pro

are dev miui.eu also modify/optimizing kernel also??
or just using stock kernel from China Beta??

On Mi5S, if I switch off Bluetooth, I can't turn it back on. Need to reboot. Also, I have a wakelock till that reboot. Happens on last few builds, including this one.
Was anyone able to solve it?
Happened to me too. I'm using a smart band and it's annoying.

Redmi note 7. Everything works fine but a strange thing happens: when you press a toggle that becomes smaller and stays that way. it's normal?

A good release for mi9, but I can't understand why developers don't say a word about two basic things that don't work: Google Pay and vocal command OK Google. Probably the mess is on the Google side,so why don't they tell us so we can wait for a fix instead of spending hours searching the web.
Everybody uses these two features everyday.!!
All in all, thanks for your work.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
Just flashed 9.8.22.First flashed last Mauronofrio twrp. .39 via fastboot,boot in twrp with fastboot reboot command pressing the volum + same time,decrypt with my pin,flashed rom,wipe dalvik/chache,reboot.The installation owerwrite twrp with previously,.37,but doesnt matter.All looks good,Romanian language.Big thanks to developers!

Any update regarding the issue with magisk rebooting to recovery in RN7? Is it fix or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.