Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mix 3
i have a very strange behavior in the settings
e.g. i go under my device->all specs-> status
occasionally the screen will just go black and the launcher restart (mostly restart, not always actually)
same with some of the other setings (anti flicker mode)
when after this event, i go and try to get the same option, it will work
but the black screen first time makes me sock every time
look like the phone just died

mix 3
i have a very strange behavior in the settings
e.g. i go under my device->all specs-> status
occasionally the screen will just go black and the launcher restart (mostly restart, not always actually)
same with some of the other setings (anti flicker mode)
when after this event, i go and try to get the same option, it will work
but the black screen first time makes me sock every time
look like the phone just died
Maybe a clean flash needed.

When unlocking the phone I have to wait about 2s for icons to appear. I can't click anything at this time. The phone hangs up for 2s. This occurs quite often. Standard Launcher.

Mi9

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Clean flashed this version on my Mi9. Everything works fine, had no issue at all during my 5 days use. One thing: is it possible to change the AI button application? I do not like the MIUI search app and would prefer to have Google Search as I press the AI button. Thanks in advance to those who will help!

The last version that came out for the redmi note 6 pro was 9.6.27 and is very valuable in games, it is not fluid. I am using roms based on pure android and it goes a thousand times better. I would like to return to miui but if they fix that and update the tulip again...

Clean flashed this version on my Mi9. Everything works fine, had no issue at all during my 5 days use. One thing: is it possible to change the AI button application? I do not like the MIUI search app and would prefer to have Google Search as I press the AI button. Thanks in advance to those who will help!
Go to Settings/Apps/Manage apps/Default apps/Assist & voice input/Assist app and choose Google. This fixed it for me.

Hi Community and xiaomi.eu team,

my Samsung Gear S3 Frontier no longer displays any notifications (Mi 9 > 9.8.22). Only calls are displayed.

All rights are correct (Autostart, No energy saving etc.).

No problems with 9.8.1

Is this an Android 10 problem or incompatibility of the Samsung apps? Or both?

Greetings

EDIT: A Clean Flash fixed the problem.
I had the same.. But after a few days it stopped again

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I installed the last room on my Mi Pad 4 plus and it doesn't allow me to update the apps, it appears "waiting for Wi-Fi network" ... how can I solve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-28-21-24-38-482_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-28-21-24-38-482_com.android.vending.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Mi9, twrp 3.3.1-39,
after dirty flash 9.8.22 over 9.8.15 there is a force close of "battery & performance" after every boot dircetly after activation of sim Report (2x)
No magisk, no FrancoKM, no greenyfy, no lkt.
Mi9-9.8.22
FOR me Magisk, lkt, busybox working fine. using NOVA launcher.
only not working AI button [voice assistant]...

where can i find the old version of weekly rom? i'd like to go back to the last where google cam was perfectly working (without that my RN7 is useless). how can i do? can i make a dirty flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.