9.8.8/9/10/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you won´t be able to flash or do many things, because there is no TWRP capable to decrypt Android Q, your storage shows as many folders with weird names, but you still can format or delete everything.
How do I flash Magisk in this situation?

Hi Guys,

thanks for this release.

Device:
- Mi9 SE (grus)
- Dirtyflashed over 9.8.1, Cache/Dalvik wiped.
- Language: German

Things in noticed:

- The new Battery statistics are always crashing:

- Picture in Picture still not working with Fullscreengestures. :-(

Thank you.

Regards
Just a heads up, on my mi 9 i formatted data with mauronofrio twrp and then flashed 9.8.8 android q build. All my files are visible in twrp so a full format is needed. Not a twrp fault. I dirty flashed before that on top of 9.8.1 build and my files were not visible.
You had to format data and lose everything?

i'm usully using stable.. if using beta version as base is a must i update every week or can skip 2-3 week??

via ADB or USB OTG, no wipe needed..
Code:
adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.8.15_v10-10.zip /storage
adb shell twrp install /storage/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.8.15_v10-10.zip
With the twrp 3.3.1-0529 by wzsx150 (LR.TEAM) I installed on the K20-pro Android Q. 1) I flashed the rom, along with Magisk 2) I returned to the TWRP home and flashed "Disable_Dm_Verity_Force_Encrypt. I did the wipe cache and dalvik. It works perfectly.

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

With the twrp 3.3.1-0529 by wzsx150 (LR.TEAM) I installed on the K20-pro Android Q. 1) I flashed the rom, along with Magisk 2) I returned to the TWRP home and flashed "Disable_Dm_Verity_Force_Encrypt. I did the wipe cache and dalvik. It works perfectly.

why are you flashing Disable_Dm_Verity_Force_Encrypt ?

Did you have to format data?

why are you flashing Disable_Dm_Verity_Force_Encrypt ?
Because (with android 9) with the twrp, after installing the rom and Magisk restarted in twrp and not in system. Only by installing the Disable_Dm_verity... did it restart in system. So I did also with Android 10 and it was perfect.

I flash this rom on my mi9. All is ok , except when i tried to install magisk 19.4 (canary) ,after this when i tried to switch on my device it did't boot. But without root for me work. Very strange, maybe due to a incompatible module of my old magisk. I non understand I have china twrp

Last edited:
Could someone help me to upload browser of Mi8 9.8.1 eu? I use 9.8.8 right now and unfortunately I got just only half of page shown on browser display if I open some local website (I stay in Indonesia).

I don't know what the audio issue is.

On K20 pro áudio stops working for calls and YouTube vídeos get laggi and with breaks, it hás been well reported on xda and other forums. One cause May be google assistant

Reactions: AleBerlo
Xiaomi mi 9 8/128gb (not global)
I have LRteam Twrp, and everything is perfect.

How i have done:
Download rom
Reboot recovery
Install rom
Clear cache and dalvik
Go back
Install magisk
Reboot system
Wait 5 minutes
And its perfectly done.

I also tryed to reenter to recovery (twrp) and works perfect

i did the same in my mi9 (6/64) , but there is no way to install magisk and after boot correctly. It very strange. For me it is very importat root my system. Not completed satisfied from this xiaomi update.

A wipe of the partitions should never destroy them so you should still be able to access all partitions with adb or the pc.
BTW: Never wipe system!

Is encryption active? What device?
Then try to format /data.

In case of a remaining problem I would flash a miui rom (tgz) fitting to your device via miflash to "reset" all partitions. Be sure not to "relock".

Then you should be able to start a new adventure...
Thanks, o managed to solve it

Enviado do meu MIX 3 através do Tapatalk

Another problem after clean install, can't run any version of NetFlix...
Any one running on Mix 3 to share apk?

Thanks

Enviado do meu MIX 3 através do Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 497612, member: 55523"]
конечно..
[/ QUOTE]
МИ 6Х
on the last two firmware, at least EU. When you turn the camera on and off, its electromagnet shoots like abnormal. I didn’t notice this before. I think earlier a lower voltage was applied to the module or gradually increased. And it’s not artificial obsolescence that is laid down in the firmware, which so imperceptibly supplies wild voltage to the electromagnet of the lens unit (plastic lenses) where plastic dust is simply created from such an impact, which settles on the lenses and the matrix and photo quality, sharpness worsens, and lo and behold, people fell buy new models

Status
Not open for further replies.