9.8.8/9/10/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay if I flash this to K20 Pro 9.8.1 without factory reset (dirty flashing) through TWRP?

German translation issue.. use En language..

The German Repo is already fixed!
I would fix it by myself, but i cant get recompiling the SecurityCenter.apk to work?

Is it possible that you recompile the APK and upload it?
Would be nice, not needing to wait till next friday.

Thanks......

Guys, any issues with Gpay? Gpay seem to work fine, can add/remove Revolut cards, but when I approach the POS terminal - double beep - and failed on the POS, nothing indicated on the phone.

Dont have magisk.

No clue what it is...

What twrp u have?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

I used to have twrp-3.3.1-35-cepheus.img - now it`s gone, cause no Q encryption support. But on Pie + twrp-3.3.1-35-cepheus.img i flashed Q just from it.

Hello guys. I have a solution for red K20 Pro with android Q

- install the recovery Orange Fox. You'll find it in Xda K20 pro forum
- After installation, install Magisk. You'll find it in the downloaded folder.

Nice day!

Guys, any issues with Gpay? Gpay seem to work fine, can add/remove Revolut cards, but when I approach the POS terminal - double beep - and failed on the POS, nothing indicated on the phone.

Dont have magisk.

No clue what it is...
set HCE wallet...

Reactions: Mario1944
After the update my Mobile Payment app (RaiPay) keeps crashing even though I hid Magisk. Any ideas?

I did not install magisk on purpose, did remove and re-added my revolut cards, all through gpay works fine. Not sure what is going on. Gpay authorizes cards via revolut, could it be some issues with NFC in Q?

On Redmi Note 7 Security crashes when open Battery Statistic with Language set to German.
If language set to English every thing works

Last edited:
I used to have twrp-3.3.1-35-cepheus.img - now it`s gone, cause no Q encryption support. But on Pie + twrp-3.3.1-35-cepheus.img i flashed Q just from it.
U have the maurinfrio twrp?, Any bugs on Q overall?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Guys, just confirmed.

NFC card read Mi8 AOSiP Pie - work
NFC card read Mi9 EU Q - does not work

This explains why gpay fails.

Please fix it
Mix2S

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-09-15-39-20-139_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-09-15-39-20-139_com.miui.home.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 329
Best performance and battery backup since I have my Redmi Note 7( about 4 months),thank you xiaomi.eu team!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Guys i got a big problem.

My device is a Mi8. I just dirty flashed the latest version, then flashed Magisk as i always do tha past 3 years and rebooted.

My phone started fine. All my apps are there but i have been logged out from all my accounts. Ok lets do this again i say.

Suddenly i open the gallery app and NO PHOTOS are there. Its all empty.

I go to settings and try to see storage but its not there as an option(!)

I opened a file manager app and all my folders are there but without any files inside. The phone is completely empty 100+GB free of my 128GB phone.

What the hell happened?

Hi Doron. Can you tell me exactly what version of twrp you have that works with Q?

I am thinking of flashing this new version on my mi9 and want to know if it would be possible to restore my 9.8.1 android 9 backup in case Q isn't to my liking...

My phone is encrypted, unlocked (obviously) and rooted with magisk 19.3.

I have the 9.8.1 rom and the backup on an external USB OTG drive. If need to revert from Q back to 9, I would format the device, flash the rom and then restore the backup as I think this would be the best way to do this.

Also, while I'm downloading the Q rom now, can you give some short feedback on the following :
1. Do all 3 lenses work on the camera?
2. Is the camera fully functional including video 4k stabilization, slow motion video, portrait mode...?
3. Does the dialer have an option for call recording? This is very important to me and is one of the things I like best in miui roms.
4. I saw another poster say magisk 19.3 works fine. Does that mean titanium backup is also fully supported?
5. Anything else you think is worth mentioning...

Toda raba :)
Hi, i have tested the xiaomi.eu rom in version 9.8.8 under android q on my mi9. I confirm that the 3 camera lenses and frontal camera are working on the stock camera and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
All the cameras fonctions are working too like video 4k stabilisation, slow motion, the portrait mode, without any issues.
In the stock dialer app, you have an option to record calls. Magisk 19.3 work too, but i haven't experimented titanium backup, so i don't know if it's working.
For the moment, i have only found a little bug that makes the settings crashing when you are trying to change the ai button actions. In this build, this button doesn't do anything.
But the build is very stable, and i think that you can use it on your daily phone. :)

update: I found another bug. When you reboot the phone, the global dark mode is disabled, and and the time is wrong until you connect the phone to the network.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mali2 and Crazybill
Status
Not open for further replies.