9.8.8/9/10/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wich phone? On mi9 works normally

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
its fault. working ok. My friend the problem with custom kernels is fixed? I want to flash sphinx kernel

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I installed the rom in a xiaomi mi 9t Global and when i finished the installation and reboot, the phone are stuck in the loading animation... I did format data and erase user data in fastboot

P.D: Solved!

Last edited:
You should do format data in TWRP only... Not in fastboot... Now do it again...

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Upgraded to Android 10 on my Mi9 with cepheus twrp, wiped cache and dalvik after flashing Rom and rebooted. After that booted again to Recovery and flashed Magisk. Everything works fine and Storage is still encrypted.

Upgraded to Android 10 on my Mi9 with cepheus twrp, wiped cache and dalvik after flashing Rom and rebooted. After that booted again to Recovery and flashed Magisk. Everything works fine and Storage is still encrypted.
When you reboot the device when you install a fingerprint is bootloop?

When you reboot the device when you install a fingerprint is bootloop?

Not tried to add a new one yet but the old ones which were set up before the upgrade are still present. I did a dirty flash and only wiped Cache and Dalvik

u enter again in twrp? what version u have? mauronfrio maybe ?

I can't get a data backup. Mi 9
Screenshot_2019-08-10-00-02-07.png

Screenshot_2019-08-10-00-02-15.png

Mi6 android.process.media keeps FC...
See log:
Code:
java.lang.SecurityException: Failed to find provider com.miui.networkassistant.provider for user 10; expected to find a valid ContentProvider for this authority

at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:36)

at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)

at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)

at android.content.IContentService$Stub$Proxy.registerContentObserver(Unknown Source:53)

at android.content.ContentResolver.registerContentObserver(Unknown Source:13)

at android.content.ContentResolver.registerContentObserver(Unknown Source:27)

at miui.provider.ExtraNetwork.registerPackageContentObserver(Unknown Source:23)

at com.android.providers.downloads.util.DataUsageHelper.registerBillContentObserver(Unknown Source:23)

at com.android.providers.downloads.DownloadApplication$2.run(Unknown Source:17)

at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:210)

at android.os.HandlerThread.run(Unknown Source:28)

Caused by: android.os.RemoteException: Remote stack trace:

at com.android.server.content.ContentService.registerContentObserver(Unknown Source:103)

at android.content.IContentService$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:1513)

at com.android.server.content.ContentService.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)

at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:65)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Same message on my Mi9

@ingbrzy
There are multiple users that have the media FC issue, can u guys check the logs and maybe let us know what to do?
Thanks

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I mean for the new flash of the next week rom

For me going back to twrp browsing files and flashing stuff still works. So there seems to be no encryption issue for me. It's strange that it doesn't work for you

For me going back to twrp browsing files and flashing stuff still works. So there seems to be no encryption issue for me. It's strange that it doesn't work for you
That doesn't mean it's not encrypted, maybe the twrp it's working well but we will see next friday

guys has anyone flesh custom kernel like sphinx in this update 9.8.8?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Is anti-roll-back implemented in Mi9 Android Q 10.8.8 ? I'm going to flash it. If one day I feel android p is much better and stable, could I roll back android p 9.8.1 ?

Is there a way to set the AOD to be enabled all the time, even in a dark room and the smartphone not moving?
It was running all the time, some updates ago, but recently xiaomi seems to have changed this. I don't like that change.

Android Q working flawlessly here on my Mi 9, I flashed using TWRP by LR.Team;
Format device > Reboot to recovery > Flashed 9.8.8 > Flashed Magisk > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Everything works fine; audio, calls, cameras, etc. Fingerprint works fine and even a little bit faster, I personally haven't encountered any bug. The system feels buttery smooth and snappier than before.
Every Magisk module that I used before still works, including audio mods such like Viper4Android and ICESound, the one that didn't work at all was Dolby DP so RIP.
Battery life feels better than the last week, used some social media apps, some music, some reboots to test Magisk modules, etc. even with those audio mods in the background I could get 5h 9m of SoT with 9% left.
So far so good, thanks to the entire .eu team for doing a great job as always!

Android Q working flawlessly here on my Mi 9, I flashed using TWRP by LR.Team;
Format device > Reboot to recovery > Flashed 9.8.8 > Flashed Magisk > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Everything works fine; audio, calls, cameras, etc. Fingerprint works fine and even a little bit faster, I personally haven't encountered any bug. The system feels buttery smooth and snappier than before.
Every Magisk module that I used before still works, including audio mods such like Viper4Android and ICESound, the one that didn't work at all was Dolby DP so RIP.
Battery life feels better than the last week, used some social media apps, some music, some reboots to test Magisk modules, etc. even with those audio mods in the background I could get 5h 9m of SoT with 9% left.
So far so good, thanks to the entire .eu team for doing a great job as always!
Can you boot to twrp now?

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

I do the same, and it work perfectly, I boot back in twrp and it work but I don't know if I can flash a new rom or rollback rom

Can you send me the twrp link
Did you removed the encryption?
Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.