• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send me the twrp link
Did you removed the encryption?
Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk
This twrp:

[RECOVERY][3.3.1-35][cepheus]Unofficial TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 9 (Stable)

I still have the encryption, but I don't know if I can rollback or flash a new rom via TWRP

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

good night.. I made the twrp flash and after magisk (19.3), but not working safetynet test has error and also by the error magisk 'the answer is invalid' i can't use google pay

Can you boot to twrp now?

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk
Yes, but you won´t be able to flash or do many things, because there is no TWRP capable to decrypt Android Q, your storage shows as many folders with weird names, but you still can format or delete everything.

Reactions: jaymeferreyra
Xiaomi mi 9 8/128gb (not global)
I have LRteam Twrp, and everything is perfect.

How i have done:
Download rom
Reboot recovery
Install rom
Clear cache and dalvik
Go back
Install magisk
Reboot system
Wait 5 minutes
And its perfectly done.

I also tryed to reenter to recovery (twrp) and works perfect

Where is the update for MiMix3?
Updater says its newest (currently 9.8.1)
can't find it under the two links too

Yeah. Never, NEVER read the changelog or even the two first posts... NEVER. It's allways better to spam....

DELAYED DEVICES:
MIMix3, MIMix, MINote2, MICC9, HMNote5A, HMNote5ALITE, HM5Plus, HM4X
Sorry. didn't read until the end of the second post, just saw it was listed and thought is there.
My deepest apologies for spamming.
Im such an a...ole somtimes

Can someone answer? When I add a fingerprint, the device restarts continuously after I restart the device. (MI 9)

How i have done:
Download rom
Reboot recovery
Install rom
Clear cache and dalvik
Go back
Install magisk
Reboot system
Wait 5 minutes
And its perfectly done.

Which twrp, b17?

Superwitschi Designs

Hi guys... I just recently flashed this ROM with my Redmi K20 Pro... All came out well... Booted it up... However, I just noticed that after flashing the ROM, it didn't ask to wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache... And so I rebooted to its recovery, and was trying to manually do the Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache thing... UNFORTUNATELY, I swiped the Factory Reset thing... Thus, it was factory reset. My files were gone... :(

However, upon checking my internal folder, there are folders which were encrypted (folders with random characters)... Just wondering if there is a way to decrypt these folders? Already tried the following:

1) Reboot Recovery hoping for TWRP to ask for a decryption password... - DID NOT WORK
2) Reboot to system, added lock-screen pattern password same with the previous one, booted to TWRP, still did not ask for password... - DID NOT WORK

Any other ways to decrypt the folders in my Internal Storage? Still hoping to recover most of my files, especially the pictures... :(

Thank you in advance.

i flashed android Q in my mi9 with twrp 3.3.1-35 cepheus and it indicates success, but when i reboot my device it always turned on directly on the TWRP. any advice? thanks in advance

Last edited:
Whyred

Battery consumption in standby isn't good..
Other than that it's ok.
c99f946923b1903e4a9fe7414e56df41.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Just managed to install this rom on my Mi 5X, and there are some problems with my screen. Sometimes a centimeter long grey bar appears in the middle, and the bottom two centimeters of my screen are not visible(I can reach them since the touchscreen is warped). This does not happen in TWRP so it isn't a problem with my LCD. Any ideas why this could happen?

Reactions: paulpap

How i have done:
Download rom
Reboot recovery
Install rom
Clear cache and dalvik
Go back
Install magisk
Reboot system
Wait 5 minutes
And its perfectly done.

You mean lr team recovery works in this version of q? You can still do backups and flash stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.