9.8.8/9/10/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM4X still delayed since a couple of releases... Should we expect another one these days or we are out for good?

@ingbryz I noticed that the clock is very thin compared to the notification center's clock
MIUI 10 uses bolder clock and it seems the lock clock font is still using the one on miui 9

Please fix :(
Thanks

On my device (Mi 8) encrypted system images in twrp (3.3.1) do not work with this rom. Whenever I try the progress bar stops somewhere between 95 and 99 % and the backup never finishes, no matter how long I wait. If I deactivate encryption the backup works as expected.

K20 Pro, Version 9.8.8:

Even if I turn on the setting to Show fingerprint icon when the screen is off, but the icon still does not show when I raise the phone.

Do you have the same issue as me?

Rom works nice. Flashed it fine with adb push. OS is very quick and smooth. Google assistance won't work though, also can't find where to change from home/back buttons to swipe gestures. Other than that, good job team. thank you

Second row with 20% battery drain at night on Q with Mi9. Can't find what it causes.

Also my Ram indicates I have only 5gb.

Going back to Pie.... Q release is too soon for me personal.

Last edited:
Rom works nice. Flashed it fine with adb push. OS is very quick and smooth. Google assistance won't work though, also can't find where to change from home/back buttons to swipe gestures. Other than that, good job team. thank you
What TWRP version are you using?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hello, I am using a MI 8 and have just uploaded (9.8.9) the update. Runs so well.
I noticed that in the Quick Snap mode but now a sound is played, although the camera sound is disabled.
How can the sound be disabled in Quick Snap mode?

Am I really the only one who uses the Quick Snap mode? How can the shutter sound be disabled?

Reactions: qbert
What TWRP version are you using?

I am using the latest mauro version. I followed the push commands from the original post once I booted into twrp. It worked without any issues. Then had to use the same commands to push magisk 19.3 over.

9.8.9 Standby power consumption is higher that usual and higher that 9.8.8.
On 9.8.8 it use 7-8% during night (1%/h)
On 9.8.9 it use 15-16% during night (2%/h)

note that there was versions that use max 4-5% during night (0,5%/h)

Reactions: Tesla_42
9.8.9 Standby power consumption is higher that usual and higher that 9.8.8.
On 9.8.8 it use 7-8% during night (1%/h)
On 9.8.9 it use 15-16% during night (2%/h)

note that there was versions that use max 4-5% during night (0,5%/h)
Please check what process consumes battery.

The only change was installing dirty over 9.8.1...
security app seems to be working just fine... What else can I try?
Already tried clearing cache, dalvik, art no change

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
f16726c6a99d1aa5223f47272659c6cf.jpg

Are you using "work profile" on your phone by any chance? I have the same problem and I wonder if it has anything to do with the work profile feature being enabled.

1. Reboot to TWRP.
2. Mount Data partition (if not already mounted).
3. Advanced -> File Manager
4. Browse to /data/system
5. Delete the "package_cache" folder.
6. Reboot.
Please help. I can't see the folder names. All is encrypted in the file manager.

Reactions: NXTwoThou
I am actually

OK. I think that this is the cause of the problem. I did see that your log referred to user 10, which most likely is the work profile user id. Do you have security app disabled under the work profile?

OK. I think that this is the cause of the problem. I did see that your log referred to user 10, which most likely is the work profile user id. Do you have security app disabled under the work profile?
I don't have security app on the work profile

mi9 se big battery drain caused by calculator :/ killing the app after usage solves the problem however it returns after using it(and not killing it ofcourse)

With app drawer update, there is a small bug: when i switch off the app drawer, all the widgets (expect stock clock) are removed from all screens (mi6).
The rest seems to be fine, thanks for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.