MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the theme manager works, but the status bar can not be customized ... does anyone else have the problem? My device is mi Mix 2, otherwise my device is running normally as you know it from MIUI

Reactions: seb84
the theme manager works, but the status bar can not be customized ... does anyone else have the problem? My device is mi Mix 2, otherwise my device is running normally as you know it from MIUI
It seems that themes for miui 10 only work partially. Status bar is not themed.

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: seb84
same for me, jist thought this might be because of miui11

I can't clone applications on mi9.
keeps installing and the device restarts
This was a common issue but solved on last version uploaded (V3 or V2 updated should be the real name), just download last one and flash it

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: ierv69
Autobrightness does not work properly in this version like earlier releases. Do you have the same problem?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi Nuno, I can see that you solved your problem with V2, what did you do? Can you help me, I still have the same error problem. What was your solution to repair it. I returned to 9.9.26. I would like you to help me. thank you

Last edited:
I also have mi9 and all my apps/games work great. What's games doesn't work for you?
Nuno, I usually read your comments. How would you describe the general performance of the most recent MIUI11 when compared with MIUI 10 (9.9.6)? Is it similar/better/rockier?
Thank you.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Nuno, I usually read your comments. How would you describe the general performance of the most recent MIUI11 when compared with MIUI 10 (9.9.6)? Is it similar/better/rockier?
Thank you.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Hello, it's early to compare. Miui 10 was a year old and a lot of development put into it. Miui 11 it still in a early stage but in my opinion, it is great. Can't score as high as Miui 10 on AnTuTu for example but that it's not important. I use my mi9 a lot for YouTube, music and gaming. Battery could be better since I notice some battery drain. For example during the night my phone eats 11% of battery when it usually ate 2% per night. Miui 11 just needs some to time to polish. In overall, Miui 11 is great but not as good as Miui 10 for now.

Reactions: Alan098765
Please what i can do with the small icons in v2 ? Any solution to make them to normal size ? I can't use a phone whit size like that

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Nuno, I can see that you solved your problem with V2, what did you do? Can you help me, I still have the same error problem. What was your solution to repair it. I returned to 9.9.26. I would like you to help me. thank you
I did a clean flash on V3. All problems are gone.

I have been able to recover with rbsoft, one of the imeis. I don't know if I can flash Miui 11 again. What is your opinion?

Gpay not working to, magisk and hide are ok, and Dead by daylight have some problems

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.