MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just opened my account here, i first had a RN5 then a poco and now a K20 PRO, ive got to say this is the first time im sticking with a miui rom. Miui11 9.9.26 is really great, smooth and notifications work like their supposed to!! The permissions in Q are also really good and i jsut love the AOD, no other custom AOSP rom is as fluid or close as xiaomi.eu now and its great.
One thing i did notice and im jsut not sure if this is an animation or not, is sometimes when i unlock screen all my icons like refresh on my homepage (im on defaul theme, if i switch theme it start happening after a little while then comes back)? is that supposed to happend? (heres a video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-DC...w?usp=drivesdk )
Apart from that everything runs great, BT, no persist.img problems, netflix always works for me on all roms idk why when others dont have it, and battery life is great 10hrs SOT with AOD on.
Really impressed, first time im sticking with miui since i started flashing custom roms.

Last edited:
Mi9 9.9.27 keeps rebooting my phone once signed in after a couple minutes. Can't find 9.9.26 to roll back to

Hy Guys!

I have a big problem. I installed the bad 9.9.27 first, after that installed the v2 with the fix, but did a clean install with wipe. Now I can't download some apps from the play store, but just some.
Can't update google, nor gboard, can't download chrome...
Tried everything, clear cache, delete app updates... Nothing helps.

Any idea?

Mix 3, clean installed CN ROM and then flashed .26 and .26v2 from TWRP. I have Airwatch with Work Profile and get chain "android.process.media" keeps stopping constantly and it stops me from using the phone. This problem occured on both versions. i found mention of adding "security" app to work profile but I cannot add it because it is not disabled, it just doesn't exist in the work profile. Anyone have a fix?

Crash summary is "java.lang.SecurityException: Failed to find provider com.miui.network.assistant.provider for user 10; expected to find a valid ContentProvider for this authority

Mi9 WI-FI Direct not working....the option is grey and wont Open....
Anyone with same issue????
Confirm, 9.9.27 v3.

Hy Guys!

I have a big problem. I installed the bad 9.9.27 first, after that installed the v2 with the fix, but did a clean install with wipe. Now I can't download some apps from the play store, but just some.
Can't update google, nor gboard, can't download chrome...
Tried everything, clear cache, delete app updates... Nothing helps.

Any idea?

I had problems with google play, it crushed over any app update or download, data format helped me.

Why i cant find rom 9.9.26 on Mi9 ? because my mi9 keep reboot after update 9.9.27..i need 9.9.26 to roll back

Status
Not open for further replies.