MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anyone who have miui 11 on the pocophone ? i see 2 rom mi.room and xiaomi.eu port mi8--what rom is more stable and good for batery from this two roms?
Maybe ask in Poco F1 section?
Here is weekly rom section and Poco F1 is not supported for about 3 or 4 months. So I do not think that many Poco users are reading here..

Reactions: iony86
Anyone else has charging problems on Mi8pro? I can not charge with quickcharge2 charger. But old iPhone charger works

please can you tell me if vowifi works? because on my whyred not working any more

On my Mi 8 it is working. But the Icon in Statusbar is dissappeared. Maybe you have the same problem.

You could check if it is active:
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Open Phone Info 1 (for Sim in Slot 1)
- Tap on the 3 dots on the bottom
- Choose IMS Service Status
- Check what "Voice over LTE" is displaying

Hello, since I installed the MIUI 11 EU 9.9.26 beta, the Elder Scrolls Blades Game that ran perfect in Miui 10 EU 10.3.15, now when playing it for a while it starts to slow down and stick a lot and closes forced.

Any ideas?
Try to wipe data and dalvik via twrp

Wipe data and dalvik via twrp. We have same issue but now everythings fine
9.9.26 max3
Wipe all data? Thing is I don't want to lose any existed data. So temp solution is once I met it I go to app info and clear all data of Facebook app. Hope next build (app and/or OS) could help...

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Hey. My phone is mi8 128 after 9.9.27 the wifi and Sim card is not working and I flashed the global beta, China beta and the last EU miui 10 rom and neither the wifi or the sim is working in any one of them and iam now stuck withe the activation screen
Please any help would be much appreciated. View attachment 26390
Just use your xiaomi account and pass

Is not possible anymore they removed that option:(

i found important option in mui similar battery optimization.. i think is the problem for magisk random crash on miui !
under the Battery & Performance > Manage app's Battery usage > Scenarios
is set TRUE for default and says KILL PROCESS bla bla !!!!

It's the strangest thing - I've had TWRP on my device previously (it's a raphael; Mi 9T Pro) but I can never get the TWRP linked to in the first post of this thread to launch (I downloaded the raphael TWP from the link provided: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678)

My device has an unlocked bootloader and was running a freshly flashed global stock ROM (miui_RAPHAELGlobal_V10.3.1.0.PFKMIXM_55396ac730_9.0) I appear to be able to flash the twrp.img sucessfully without error, but if I manually try to boot into recovery using power > volume-up or issue fastboot boot twrp.img from my terminal I either boot into the system (normal boot) or end up at the stock recovery.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:
Excuse me, I think I don't understand why the ROMs for Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip) weren't uploaded. Is it because the device is not supported anymore?

It's the strangest thing - I've had TWRP on my device previously (it's a raphael; Mi 9T Pro) but I can never get the TWRP linked to in the first post of this thread to launch (I downloaded the raphael TWP from the link provided: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678)

My device has an unlocked bootloader and was running a freshly flashed global stock ROM (miui_RAPHAELGlobal_V10.3.1.0.PFKMIXM_55396ac730_9.0) I appear to be able to flash the twrp.img sucessfully without error, but if I manually try to boot into recovery using power > volume-up or issue fastboot boot twrp.img from my terminal I either boot into the system (normal boot) or end up at the stock recovery.

Thanks,

Steve

Did you exactly follow the steps in post #1?
You have to flash the twrp and to reboot immediately afterwards with the fastboot boot command.
Otherwise your recovery is replaced by stock recovery.

Reactions: Pepe650

Thanks,

Steve

There are some newer TWRP unoficial releases that were launched to fix this problem. This one (I believe) is the latest from Mauronofrio
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962588041

Reactions: steveharman
There are some newer TWRP unoficial releases that were launched to fix this problem. This one (I believe) is the latest from Mauronofrio
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962588041

Thanks for that. I have now managed to flash the Mauronofrio TWRP @ v3.3.1-15 but I get the dreaded "Process ended with ERROR: 7" when attempting to install the 9.9.26_v11-10 . ROM.

The install process I'm using:
  • FORMAT /Data from within TWRP
  • Reboot into recovery (else file transfers from my desktop > device seem to fail)
  • Transfer the 9.9.26_v11-10 . ROM to my device over USB (device is a Mi 9T Pro with an unlocked bootloader and the stock RAPHAELGlobal_V10.3.1.0 ROM installed )
  • Install > select the 9.9.26 ROM > slide to flash.
Does anyone have any suggestions? The Error 7 issue seems fairly common with ROM flashing, but I've never come across a working solution.

Thanks again,

Steve.

UPDATE: I re-downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_9.9.26_v11-10 and the ROM installed fine. Must have been something strange about the first download, which is strange as it reports the same physical size on disc.

Last edited:
Mi 9. GPS only accepts L1 signals. L5 does not accept (no double GPS). And yet there is no TURBO charge.

On my Mi 8 it is working. But the Icon in Statusbar is dissappeared. Maybe you have the same problem.

You could check if it is active:
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Open Phone Info 1 (for Sim in Slot 1)
- Tap on the 3 dots on the bottom
- Choose IMS Service Status
- Check what "Voice over LTE" is displaying
thanks for answer, i did it and i can see
voice over wifi is not available
voice over LTE is available
so what can is do for vowifi?
that works well with miui 10

Status