Add to Unofficial devices?

tal noah

Members
Oct 11, 2012
Hi guys. Want to help spread miuiandroid community more and was wondering about adding more unofficial device spots for me so I can eventually post them. Lime for the Droid DNA, Epic 4g Touch, and HTC One gsm nd cdma. Thanks miuiandroid staff.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi guys. Want to help spread miuiandroid community more and was wondering about adding more unofficial device spots for me so I can eventually post them. Lime for the Droid DNA, Epic 4g Touch, and HTC One gsm nd cdma. Thanks miuiandroid staff.
+1
need MIUI for HTC Butterfly (HTC Droid Dna

The problem we have with adding dedicated forums for unofficial devices is that the "porter" makes a few releases and abandons the forum. Then after a few weeks once word has passed that their is miui for X phone, the forum is buzzing with popularity, but the dev is gone :(

This is true. But like what if that said person (me) gets the rom as a daily driver. Then i just make a small script to build the rom on its own using my methods. Each friday or saturday upload to your server. Only asking for one device maybe two.

Okay, what two devices to you want to start with and test drive this out with?

Well i wanted to do it for epic 4g touch and droid dna....the only issue is my hdd just crashed so it will talk approxamtely a week to push out two builds. Do you have any better way of contact or is this the best way? Thanks I appreciate you talking time to answer my request.

The problem we have with adding dedicated forums for unofficial devices is that the "porter" makes a few releases and abandons the forum. Then after a few weeks once word has passed that their is miui for X phone, the forum is buzzing with popularity, but the dev is gone :(
I understand
I'm not a developer, and I have little versed in porting
but I can not live without miui: (
I am willing to be a tester
I understand that miuy will do for HTC droid dan
the difference between these devices is minimal
I'm willing to try to build on his HTC butterfly
but I do not know how to adapt the assembly of miuy HTC droid Dna for my HTC butterfly

There is no problem with Porters putting their ROMs in the "Unofficial forum / Porting" thread directly until they get a dedicated forum.

I need to lock some old forums and clean some things up today.

Reactions: tal noah
There is no problem with Porters putting their ROMs in the "Unofficial forum / Porting" thread directly until they get a dedicated forum.

I need to lock some old forums and clean some things up today.

If possible, add the version for the HTC butterfly (X920E/X920D with the only difference in the kernel (E/D) have, but by custom kernel has)
I'm ready to check on your X920E

Great will do....waiting on hdd so i can reinstall my linux partition

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Are u asking me if i could port to butterfly? If so, yes. It is gsm and would be a simple port.

Reactions: Dust
Are u asking me if i could port to butterfly? If so, yes. It is gsm and would be a simple port.

ooooooo!!
how can I be grateful for the port!!
I sleep badly without miui, it's true
Hurrah!!!! :)
I'm waiting and ready to test on my phone

No. Thats a kernel

that's all there is about porting miui droid with a butterfly
while only the kernel makes a man
I thought that in order for that to miui on droid loaded on the butterfly - to the kernel
more porting no one else does

I thought that the person who is trying to make the kernel for miui butterfly
will be useful and faster to miui for the butterfly

that's all there is about porting miui droid with a butterfly
while only the kernel makes a man
I thought that in order for that to miui on droid loaded on the butterfly - to the kernel
more porting no one else does

I thought that the person who is trying to make the kernel for miui butterfly
will be useful and faster to miui for the butterfly
and silence ....

No. I just have no clue what your saying :D:D. The kernel has nothing to do with miui. U just use cm kernel and make two edits. Thats it. The kernel has nothing to do with porting miui.

No. I just have no clue what your saying :D:D. The kernel has nothing to do with miui. U just use cm kernel and make two edits. Thats it. The kernel has nothing to do with porting miui.
I do not possess such knowledge: (
my knowledge ends on how to flash the kernel and firmware
If I knew how - I would have just ported miui on a butterfly and happy life
but I do not know how to port ..
so I wo ... :)
I must be very impatient

Well.....im wprking on htc cdma atm. i need to figure out htc's radio methods for complete sucess. once figured out i will port to ur desired device.

Well.....im wprking on htc cdma atm. i need to figure out htc's radio methods for complete sucess. once figured out i will port to ur desired device.
I can pull something out of my device that you would that help?
I have a backup of the original firmware version 1_21_401_2
I do not know if there is radio
If necessary, I can download somewhere that you could download

Upd
x920E for russia\china (like x920D for taiwan)its not cdma, its GSM phone

there may be a radio in the OTA
in this only OTA 60Mb
http://yadi.sk/d/muCaayUf6sixU (
OTA_DLX_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.21.401.2-1.10.411.1
)

Haha what are you talking about? :D:D
Not that radio. Ril. It doesnt have to do with your phone since it is gsm. Once i get cdma going i will work on your phone. Gsm. And no i dont need your firmware. I will be porting with cm10.1 or cm10