[All-in-One] Xiaomi 14 (houji): Unlock Bootloader, Root, Flash TWRP, Flash ROM

Just use play integrity fix v16.5, nothing else except hide my apps in exposed. I also deleted pic file. All works fine with all of my bank/ card apps.
Maybe you are using too many approaches to crack that egg.

Just use play integrity fix v16.5, nothing else except hide my apps in exposed. I also deleted pic file. All works fine with all of my bank/ card apps.
Maybe you are using too many approaches to crack that egg.
Hi, what's pic file, and where's located?

Sorry, that should be pif file, not pic ( sorry should have checked post). It's a program information file. It is held in /data/ADB/modules/playintegrity/ folder in your root. It gets created when using the work around. It will come back but it clears out the old or stuck pif.json files from any previous attempts that no longer work.

Reactions: Authi
Xiaomi 14 Ultra EEA BL was unlocked.
I tried to flash .eu today but i got stuck at the 5th super for a long time so i decided to Ctrl+C it (1.png)
Then I tried to flash it again and it just reboots into fastboot.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 2.png
    2.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.png
    3.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 4.png
    4.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 5.png
    5.png
    51 KB · Views: 57
  • 6.png
    6.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 67
1. install TWRP twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-houji-skkk.img
fastboot commands:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab file_name.img
fastboot reboot recovery

2. repeat the ROM installation via fastboot (use the script >fastboot_first_install_with_data_format<)

Last edited:
I guess I don't understand you. Do you have the device in fastboot mode? If yes install TWRP.

Ohhh. My fault. You are in the Xiaomi 14 thread! I thought we were talking about the Xiaomi 14 (houji) but you have the Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
In that case, what I wrote does not apply to you.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Xiaomi 14 Ultra:
You can install stock ROM via Miflash (don't lock bootloader) and then re-install xiaomi.eu ROM

Last edited:
Ohhh. My fault. You are in the Xiaomi 14 thread! I thought we were talking about the Xiaomi 14 (hooji) but you have the Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
In that case, what I wrote does not apply to you.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Xiaomi 14 Ultra:
You can install stock ROM via Miflash (don't lock bootloader) and then re-install xiaomi.eu ROM
Im not sure, i guess this thread is for the 14
but isnt this Forum for all 3 variants?
I just installed EEA again without locking BL and ig ill give it another shot

From the Telegram.
But now everything works.
I also found out that i cant boot into that TWRP but just have to install it.
Ok, the error you got is it's because it's a REC not Boot version, to install it:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img(cmd)
or
./fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img(Power Shell)
***After flash use this command:
./fastboot reboot recovery (Power Shell)
fastboot reboot recovery(cmd)

Reactions: Devis234
Ok, the error you got is it's because it's a REC not Boot version, to install it:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img(cmd)
or
./fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img(Power Shell)
***After flash use this command:
./fastboot reboot recovery (Power Shell)
fastboot reboot recovery(cmd)
yup i got that (see last comment) ^^

Hello. If I have original EU rom and I flash xiaomi.eu rom, can I flash Indonesia rom with locking bootloader? Or I need to flash exactly EU rom?

If you have a Global device you can install any Global ROM derivative (MI, EU, RU, ID, IN, TW, TR, etc.).
You can also lock the bootloader with these ROMs.

Reactions: Pivasik
Hi, I'd been putting off OS updates due to the risk of losing root. I've finally given it a try.

You can retain root after OTA OS updates by using Magisk to flash the other slot and rebooting from within Magisk like on other A/B devices.

[ROOT] users only: You don't need decryption to work. Just put files you need in /data/media, or any directory other then /data/media/0, as it is the only one encrypted.

Apologies as this may be considered a stupid question.
But I've got some issues and want to do a fresh install.

If I would flash latest with the full wipe file from PC, would this also wipe "internal storage"?
If yes, what way could I flash clean without losing my files, preferably without using usb-otg.

Second, I know TWRP has been declared not fully okay, but would a backup and full restore be expected to work?

BEWARE SCAM XIAOMI 14 or others BOOTLOADER UNLOCK

Here is scammer info, that have 10+ you tube channels.

UnbrickedMi - SCAM

Check the video for a full description and how to don't get into a scam

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: senerex