Annoying Buttons "send Data", "recieve Data", "close Channel"

Schulti

Members
Apr 8, 2016
Hey,

I bought four Redmi Note 2 Prime in the last few month. On one device is a button wich pops up every few minutes at the bottom of the screen and it shows "send data", "recieve data" and at last "close channel". Today I installed the latest TWRP version, wiped all possbile data and also installed the latest weekly rom. Restart.....and immediately "send data", "recieve data" and "close channel". I also checked all settings and searched for similar topics with google....without success. I bought all mobiles at the same shop.

Do you have any ideas how to fix it?

Last edited:
Hey,

I bought four Redmi Note 2 Prime in the last few month. On one device is a button wich pops up every few minutes at the bottom of the screen and it shows "send data", "recieve data" and at last "close channel". Today I installed the latest TWRP version, wiped all possbile data and also installed the latest weekly rom. Restart.....and immediately "send data", "recieve data" and "close channel". I also checked all settings and searched for similar topics with google....without success. I bought all mobiles at the same shop.

Do you have any ideas how to fix it?
post screenshot

you installed TWRP but but you root and installed a new rom ?

Yes I did - anything wrong with it? Works fine with all phones.

And here also the screenshots:
IMG-20160910-WA0004.jpg IMG-20160910-WA0005.jpg

I tried diffrent things in the meanwhile. I solved the problem like discribed with MiFlash and a fastboot ROM. Thx for help guys!

Reactions: boxwalker