New Bad signal in buildings

LazeX7

Members
Feb 5, 2023
Hello,

I have a Xiaomi 12s Pro running MIUI 14.0.23.7.3.DEV, gets updates weekly. Ever since I have the phone I noticed me data connection drops when I'm in a building.
I came from an OnePlus 8 Pro and never had this issue with the phone, also my girlfriend bought the Xiaomi 13 Pro last week.
We were in a big shopping mall and I didn't have 5G or 4G but I got the "E" symbol, when I have this symbol my connection is veeeeery slow!
My girlfriend took out here phone and she had the best connection ever! 5G data connection the whole day.

The first (left) screenshot is my phone and the second (right) screenshot is her phone. We were together the whole day.
What is wrong with my phone? When I go outside I immediately get my 5G connection back.
1690127236047.jpg
1690127301697.jpg

How can I fix that?
As far as I know, it is hardware, you don't fix it.

But please verify the bands supported by your phone (if it is imported, they can be different from the model sold in your country) and the bands supported by your operator (and the others, in case you can change)

As far as I know, it is hardware, you don't fix it.

But please verify the bands supported by your phone (if it is imported, they can be different from the model sold in your country) and the bands supported by your operator (and the others, in case you can change)

My knowledge is pretty much non, but I found this. And yes, it is imported....
1690209492839.png

Your problem is in the B20 LTE band, which your device does not support. This band is mostly used outside the cities and is also used in the cities where it also penetrates into prefab houses. Where other bands have trouble breaking through..

Reactions: Spookie
Your problem is in the B20 LTE band, which your device does not support. This band is mostly used outside the cities and is also used in the cities where it also penetrates into prefab houses. Where other bands have trouble breaking through..
That explains alot, not to do about it right?