any way to Install china theme store?

No, as we won't be using 1.4.7.1 in the near future. It looks like garbage.
Hello brother China theme store flashable zip file not working on my redmi note 7..every time I flashed it from twrp it showed error...it was worked superbly on my redmi note 5...but not on note 7...any solution? Need your help

Hello brother China theme store flashable zip file not working on my redmi note 7..every time I flashed it from twrp it showed error...it was worked superbly on my redmi note 5...but not on note 7...any solution? Need your help
This is your TWRP giving problems. Try this ZIP:
[removed]

Reactions: AsmNasim
This is your TWRP giving problems. Try this ZIP:
[removed]
right now I tried this..it's still showing error..i m using twrp which shared on this forum for lavender ..

Attachments

• IMG_20190303_182943.jpg
    IMG_20190303_182943.jpg
    663.6 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_20190303_182905.jpg
    IMG_20190303_182905.jpg
    833.4 KB · Views: 370
Is it possible to get the latest(1.5.2.1) China version theme manager?
Besides, I am curious about how to get the China version apk. Is it simply modify some part in the original apk?

Is it possible to get the latest(1.5.2.1) China version theme manager?
Besides, I am curious about how to get the China version apk. Is it simply modify some part in the original apk?

Devs don't like how the new theme manager looks after the update. So they won't update to the latest one in normal xiaomi.eu rom. As this patch only modifies some part of the theme manager apk, it won't be updated to the latest version also.

Yes according to what Igor said before it needs some modifications on the apk. Not sure which part it is.

Devs don't like how the new theme manager looks after the update. So they won't update to the latest one in normal xiaomi.eu rom. As this patch only modifies some part of the theme manager apk, it won't be updated to the latest version also.

Yes according to what Igor said before it needs some modifications on the apk. Not sure which part it is.
And yet, we finally updated Theme Manager on our ROMs anyway. It's just that it has some new features and it's being prepared for dark mode as well, so... yeah, we can't fight it forever, gotta just accept the new look.
I don't really have much free time to make a China version though.

And yet, we finally updated Theme Manager on our ROMs anyway. It's just that it has some new features and it's being prepared for dark mode as well, so... yeah, we can't fight it forever, gotta just accept the new look.
Is there a lot things to modify? If it is not really hard, I would like to do it by myself, since I have some experience in modifying apks. Could you give me some directions?

Is there a lot things to modify? If it is not really hard, I would like to do it by myself, since I have some experience in modifying apks. Could you give me some directions?
Not possible / practical to guide you because in doing so it would be as quick for them to do it themselves. Without prior experience of editing Smali and APKs you would struggle forever.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
If you have free time plz update the china theme store..with giving u respect its my humble request to you brother...

Reactions: joy427
If you have free time plz update the china theme store..with giving u respect its my humble request to you brother...
It wont be done, sorry. Maybe in future it can be looked at but for right now there is not sufficient resources to do it.

as miui is switching to global and china, india... we cant get themes there anymore. Now i have mi community app, but themes are not(little) there. Anybody knows a workaround for getting back in other region themes?

I'm getting error 6/ 7 when trying to flash these files any idea how to fix it?!! Pls help me I really hate those Indian themes
Device:mi 8 / xiaomi.eu latest beta

I'm getting error 6/ 7 when trying to flash these files any idea how to fix it?!! Pls help me I really hate those Indian themes
Device:mi 8 / xiaomi.eu latest beta
Try mounting system in TWRP before trying to flash the ZIP.

I also hate global/indian themes, chinese regional themes are far more attractive and versatile. I'm really missing those beautiful themes of china rom after shifted to eu. So I'm gonna flash that modified zip too though I'm not sure if it would work or not...
If someone know any workaround plz share us...

I also hate global/indian themes, chinese regional themes are far more attractive and versatile. I'm really missing those beautiful themes of china rom after shifted to eu. So I'm gonna flash that modified zip too though I'm not sure if it would work or not...
If someone know any workaround plz share us...
It does work. But you probably will have to be satisfied with a older version of the theme manager... Which shouldn't be that much of a problem...

It does work. But you probably will have to be satisfied with a older version of the theme manager... Which shouldn't be that much of a problem...
Something is better than nothing... I am happily willing to stay with the older version forever if I just get what I want...
btw thx for the reply