any way to Install china theme store?

FuSan

Members
Nov 25, 2018
Xiaomi.eu rom is great. Different mods and optimization is giving me a positive experience. Only problem that seems to bug me is the lack of themes in xiaomi.eu theme store. Miui china theme store had so many themes. For a anime lover like me, that place was like heaven. Is there a way to install china theme store and install themes like normal from xiaomi.eu rom in china theme store?

EDIT: :emoji_heart_eyes:Thanks to Igor for providing the patch
System-as-root devices:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: joy427
BTW I did search a little before posting here. The method that was available (editing build prop) seemed like it was for miui9, So I am not sure if it works in miui10 now.

We use chinese theme store.. Update to latest rom version..
I don't know. I don't seem to find most of my anime themes I used before. Since it removed most of the chinese characters, most of the themes with chinese names are also not available there. Infact I did had some themes with mtz files, they don't get any update. Since they are miui9 versioned it doesn't work all the time. And they did have miui 10 update later on official rom. I tried searching with those exact characters from title. But never found them.

It may be my mistake because I didn't look for them enough but I think all the chinese title themes are removed. But anyway if thats not the case let me know.

Edit: I do have latest beta.

Last edited:
That's right the china theme store we use but the Chinese content is all disabled and I'm looking for the whole time how to activate it again under Miui 10 because I'm also a lover of anime.
The metode (editing build prop) is no longer just for information. Maybe Ingbrzy can help us.

It's either we pick the China channel or Global (India) channel, we can't give you both. We stay on the India channel because the Chinese channel is full of untranslated themes with Chinese-only widgets and lockscreens. We don't want that.

It's either we pick the China channel or Global (India) channel, we can't give you both. We stay on the India channel because the Chinese channel is full of untranslated themes with Chinese-only widgets and lockscreens. We don't want that.

I get it. I was actually more interested in why it didn't have those theme. Ofcource I would want to use some themes that aren't available but I can live with not using them.

But as this is custom rom and its possible to make customization thanks to the developers. So heres some suggestions from me.

1. If possible add a option to switch to chinese and india mode in settings. Oviously india channel would be by default.

2. If no 1 is not possible make a patch zip for users who wants to switch to china channel.

3. If developers don't want to waste time making patches like this if possible give a method to switch channel. For example previously it worked with editing build prop, (Now it doesn't according to Neffina) Is there a new method to do it?

I get it. I was actually more interested in why it didn't have those theme. Ofcource I would want to use some themes that aren't available but I can live with not using them.

But as this is custom rom and its possible to make customization thanks to the developers. So heres some suggestions from me.

1. If possible add a option to switch to chinese and india mode in settings. Oviously india channel would be by default.

2. If no 1 is not possible make a patch zip for users who wants to switch to china channel.

3. If developers don't want to waste time making patches like this if possible give a method to switch channel. For example previously it worked with editing build prop, (Now it doesn't according to Neffina) Is there a new method to do it?
No simple method. You would have to modify the APK.

Sure, have fun. The UI is also partially auto-translated.
[removed]
o_Oo_OThank u so much. Everything is there. Seems like it was worked on before. UI is partially translated. Also theme names get auto translated. I really appreciate the work you guys are doing.

If u don't mind answering me (just to satisfy my curiosity) was this already worked on? Was it abonded? Or you guys were planning to release it in future?

o_Oo_OThank u so much. Everything is there. Seems like it was worked on before. UI is partially translated. Also theme names get auto translated. I really appreciate the work you guys are doing.

If u don't mind answering me (just to satisfy my curiosity) was this already worked on? Was it abonded? Or you guys were planning to release it in future?
I already explained that we are not planning on using the Chinese Themes channel publicly because it's filled with untranslated themes. Clock widgets, lockscreens, etc. are in Chinese only, we are not interested in that.

I don't know. I don't seem to find most of my anime themes I used before. Since it removed most of the chinese characters, most of Torrentthe themes with chinese names are TurboTaxalso not available there. IGogoanimenfact I did had some themes with mtz files, they don't get any update. Since they are miui9 versioned it doesn't work all the time. And they did have miui 10 update later on official rom. I tried searching with those exact characters from title. But never found them.

It may be my mistake because I didn't look for them enough but I think all the chinese title themes are removed. But anyway if thats not the case let me know.

Edit: I do have latest beta.
BTW I did search a little before posting here. The method that was available (editing build prop) seemed like it was for miui9, So I am not sure if it works in miui10 now.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with MIUI version. We override region for the app to make all features available regardless of region.

Can't you guys that want Chinese themes install/download them in a China ROM phone and then just move them to your EU ROM phones?

does the latest whyred rom hv china theme store and can i use paid themes through miui theme editor as xiaomi.eu rom support third party themes

You can't directly as its a global rom. But for this Igor made a patch to install china theme store. Just flash the zip Igor shared in this topic with a custom recovery. Then you can install any theme paid or free from the theme store.

Also if you have a mtz file for theme(doesn't matter if its a paid, free or unuploaded theme) you can install it on the normal theme store by importing it. You won't even need to use the "miui theme manager" app to install them.

Lots of thanks brother for ur amazing work...by the way it's a 1.4.1.0 version ..do u hv the latest version(1.4.7.1) of China theme apk flashable zip....?
No, as we won't be using 1.4.7.1 in the near future. It looks like garbage.

Xiaomi.eu rom is great. Different mods and optimization is giving me a positive experience. Only problem that seems to bug me is the lack of themes in xiaomi.eu theme store. Miui china theme store had so many themes. For a anime lover like me, that place was like heaven. Is there a way to install china theme store and install themes like normal from xiaomi.eu rom in china theme store?

Edit: :emoji_heart_eyes:Thanks to Igor for providing the patch
[removed]
Not working. Still I get that themes are not supported in my area and there is no way to change area :(

Not working. Still I get that themes are not supported in my area and there is no way to change area :(

Just wait a bit. Each time I update the rom I have to re-flash it. And I think think to myself maybe it isn't working this time around. But it always does.

It takes a little time. I don't know why. For me one time it even took 2days. So just wait a day. Most likely you will see it changed to china version by then.