Aosp 4.4 KitKat ROM AOSP by ivan

Yes you can install it without wiping. What do you mean by original link? I assure you it's not malware, i don't have Windows devices.

The newest update is 4.8.19 and is 169 MB, from the version with build # 4.7.15. However, there was an update in between and from the latter the update to the newest version is only 5 MB. Anyways, the 169 MB version is, i think, an update as it does not contain a file manager. Let me see if i can give you a dropbox link. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ikcyw5zh..._miui_mi2_qcom_4.8.19_2dddac0eda_4.4.zip?dl=0
Thanks for the link mate. The OP should be updated with this link.

I'm using Apex. Don't have that problem. It is pretty weird though, did you try a fresh install?

The newest AOSP is 4.7.15, there is small update though.
Hmm, i think finally i found out what really causing the sound distortion issue. Oh man, It the 'Ok google' feature. i flashed AOSP again today and installed Apex launcher to see if the issue still persists. and i noticed, no issue with apex. Then i downloaded the Google now launcher and the issue is back. While going through various options in Apex launcher, i found an option to enable ''Ok Google''. As soon as i turned it off, the issue was back again. So, in the end, if u enable Ok google option in any of the launcher, there will be music distortion.

Have you tried turning off dial pad, touch tone and lockscreen sounds. Solved my audio issues...

There is none... The link is in post #405 in this thread, which is the one i guess you have already. When installed, just go to the updater app and download the update... That's how i got it.

Reactions: RobinHood00
The link to the download page of Ivan, because I can't find it anywhere...
Just get the updated one from the box link above. Its a complete rom, so dont need to worry. I have downloaded and flashed successfully. Ivan remove file manager and Xiaomi market from this update. Just download it and flash BANKS gapps. You are good to go.

Just get the updated one from the box link above. Its a complete rom, so dont need to worry. I have downloaded and flashed successfully. Ivan remove file manager and Xiaomi market from this update. Just download it and flash BANKS gapps. You are good to go.
I will just update it via the updater app :)

It's a pitty that in Codeaurora ROM it's not possible to use CM themes.
Or there is some app or xposed framework that allows to do that?

Can you tell me which one, please?
I found "only" modules that allows to theme stuff like icons (WiFi, signal etc.) and other little things, not to apply CM themes.
Search Xda-Forums buddy. There are a plenty of them. Choose your Flavor & apply.

Mabye I had to specify CM11 themes. I knew Xposed Themes time ago, but is still only for olds CM10 themes. Xposed does't apply XML themes. Thank again both for the help anyway.

Last edited:
It might be just me but I can't work or how to modify the toggles in the drop down notifications. There is normally a + to make changes but I just have the 9 default ones...
0c3b10a34c70a960e05f4a0a965bec1f.jpg

im in trouble.
I did a clean install of this rom from the link in thread #405 but i saw that i dont have a file manager and its not the last version.
Now i wanna flash the one that user cbpbxecmecmbeh sended us but I cant start from recorey pressing power + vol up buttons! The phone always load the rom. I have cwm recovery.

How can i flash a new rom now?
Any help?

thanks in advance

Edit: I was pushing buttons to long... i didnt realise because i always booted phone in wiui selecting restart from recovery in power button menu.

Last edited:
Everything working fine now. Sorry for this "false alarm".
Im starting testing things. At this moment everything looks realy smooth and stable.
Thanks.

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Just testing out one more rom before I upgrade my phone and I must say, the performance of this one is pretty awesome. It's not quite as smooth or responsive as WIUI, but the battery life is great. I'm not noticing too many glitches and haven't had any reboots, so this seems like a solid daily driver.