[App][2014-07-03] MIUICamera for NON-MIUI ROM's

Cm11 from m1cha and art mode. Miui camera doesn't work.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

So. It's not working with art... Same runtime

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

It'll be awesome if you can port the Miui music app

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Tried installing it, asked for replacing system application. So pushed to /system/app via root explorer and restarted. Camera FC.

M1cha, is it possible to fix the slow-motion-video-record option?
And maybe it's a good idea port the multilanguage apk...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

for me this feature works. What's the problem?

It doesn't work for me... It just record at regular speed even if I choose 'fast'.
'Slow' however works fine.

I'm using your latest CM 10.2..

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

CM11 by M1cha (2014-01-03). There is a camera widget in lockscreen (swipe to the right side), however it does not offer MIUI Camera as a choice of app to run (Focal and AOSP Camera are shown).

Running MIUI camera from home screen or app list works fine.

How to let CM11 know MIUI is a _camera_, too?

MIUI camera doesn't support lockscreen widgets.
And there is no way to make it ART compatible since it's a art-compiler bug.

Reactions: MiKhan
stock 4.11
has some problem, it will auto turn off the auto backlight, and setting has some problem.

Attachments

• 2014-01-04 21.49.06.png
    2014-01-04 21.49.06.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 500
After Video recording is turned of, it crashes my phone :(
CM11 build 29.12.13

//Edit:
Was a one time crash, now working..strange..

Last edited:
A thing I have noticed is that the app is unable to play videos.
I suppose it calls the missing MIUI player, if so can you make it call a different app?

Also may I ask you to port the MIUI gallery app too?
It would be great since I can't find a such good alternative.

video playback should work fine(it does for me) because I replaced the miui player with the AOSP gallery player.
And porting MIUI gallery is not as easy and personally I don't see any reason why I should do this.

I got a can't play error (screenshot), but it was because I deactivated the stock gallery app. I guess that it can be modified to call any media player.

For MIUI gallery :-( but OK, you already work your ass off, too much asking would be not fair. Have a great day

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-14-09-53-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-14-09-53-28.png
    467.5 KB · Views: 377
in CM 10.2
All setting in setting menu cannot change (only can switch on/off, but the description of the setting doesn't change, also can't save the setting)

other function working fine =)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-18-21-49-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-21-49-33.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 357
MIUI camera doesn't support lockscreen widgets.
And there is no way to make it ART compatible since it's a art-compiler bug.

In my case with kk 03/01 the lock screen widget camera works with miui camera. After the miui camera install in the first lock screen camera open, asked me to select the camera app to use, i select miui camera.

In my case with kk 03/01 the lock screen widget camera works with miui camera. After the miui camera install in the first lock screen camera open, asked me to select the camera app to use, i select miui camera.

I really wonder how you did that. I tried various combinations of uninstall/install Miui camera, freeze/unfreeze AOSP camera, but to no avail: swiping to the right hand side on the lock screen (with PIN security) works only with AOSP camera.

I should add that I have M1cha's CM11 2014-02-05.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB. Use "like" button if you want to thank me.

Last edited: