[APP] Mi2raw – enables capturing real raw! (MI3 official thread)

Solf

Members
Nov 30, 2013
Overview:
Turn your device into a professional camera!
Mi2raw reveals the raw images capture feature. You can edit and manipulate these files freely in any software that supports DNG file (like Adobe camera raw, Lightroom & etc.)

Currently supported devices:
- Xiaomi MI2/s/a
- Xiaomi MI3
- LG G2
- ZTE Nubia Z5sn

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maginmp.app.mi2raw

Change list, features bug and etc. HERE

Last edited:
(Only MI3 related changes)
Code:
Version 2.7:
- New file dialog when choosing "save images to". Fixes folder creation bug on MI3.

If you find a bug please reply here or send me an email to maginmp@gmail.com .

Known bugs for MI3:
- Might not work with (Xposed) SwipeBack

Last edited:
Just tested, and yes ! it work Great on Mi3w :D

Just one Strange Thing ?!?
It take picture.dng, create a folder in SDCARD/picture/mi2raw, but when i connect with USB to computer this folder is not present ?! i need to transfert photo via FTP (folder visible with FTP)

I think something wrong here

Edit : i just update to v2.7, take a picture a now i can access from USB :) Thx dude

Last edited:
Reactions: Solf
Hi,

Towards the next version release, I would like to make Mi2raw a multi language app.
The translation is a very simple process and requires 15-20 mins and a decent English + photo understanding.
If you would like to participate, please send me a PM with the language you would like to translate to.

Thanks!

Howe can I import RAW file to PS express on my phone?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Open manager file ( I use es file explore) choose ur .dng file, it will automatically open ur picture on PSE, so u can edit ur picture/s directly from the phone | sorry bad English

i think that @Solf will need a Tegra based device for testing, its a little different hardware and software from the W one.

Very cool app, thanks for the developer! Image quality is yet to be improved, but it's already nice to have RAW support anyway.

Also, I'm ready to do the Hungarian translation.

Sent from my Mi3 via Tapatalk.

Very cool app, thanks for the developer! Image quality is yet to be improved, but it's already nice to have RAW support anyway.

Also, I'm ready to do the Hungarian translation.

Sent from my Mi3 via Tapatalk.
Sent you a PM :)

Absolutely love this app! May I suggest a feature? It would be much more useful if we could shoot RAW+jpeg at the same time. We'd have a jpeg to share instantly and a raw file to properly develop later!