App Not Launching

picozzo

Members
Jun 27, 2016
Hello, I present myself am a new buyer xiaomi and I'm glad.
I wanted to point out some apps that do not start or not start in part.
1. Wake up: imposed by the app system MI5 pro "global 7.2.13.0" the alarm clock at 7:00, but it never starts.
Before going to bed I put the phone in airplane mode, silent and active the alarm and is present in the top of the screen the clock incona ... but the clock never starts.
I also tried to disable the silent mode, leaving the ordinary ring, but nothing ... I take the phone unlocking is the alarm starts to sound ... I think it's not normal.
I installed another app Sleep as Android, set the alarm, but even that starts at the set ... ?? :(

2. Torrent Stream Controller and Ace Stream Engine: I state that I come from an S4 Google edition (modded), and had installed both apps and worked great to watch streaming TV channels.
Now the MI5 does not work. Torrent Stream Controller app crashes.

Thanks in advance for your support

updating

The alarm clock is important to me. After several try, I found that with the phone in lock screen (mine is unlockable with footprints) the alarm clock does not start, but if the screen is active all regular functions. ??

Thanks...
Done but are also given the app permission to the System Clock?
The alarm function is not regular. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not ... sad

try give permission to system clock too and do some tests. let me know if you solve your problem

Reactions: picozzo
I'm new with miui, a few days ago I purchased MI5.
I went on settings- applications - Clock
On the Permissions (end screen) permits management is disabled.
???? :(

Unfortunately the alarm none of it to boot, are two mornings that I am late to work ... I have to unlock the phone I press the hardware buttons and the alarm will start even if I do this 10 minutes after the set time (waking late the overdraft). Possible that a simple operation that should make the phone turn into something so complicated! :(