Apps are always getting killed / aggressive Memory Management.

Karpfenhai

Members
Jul 17, 2016
Please stop cleaning ram!

In times of 6 / 8 Gb memory, there is no need of purging background process so often, just leave us the choice! It's so annoying, go back to Xiaomi default if possible, i can't believe I'm the only one bothered with that?

Per example, i just took mi mi6 which lays around since a month doing nothing ( just charged from time to time) and even then a game started in September was still active and running! (Global dev Rom)

This strict memory cleaning whatever is xiaomi.eu specific, it's a reason to not use the Rom!

Would be a shame and not value the effort you guys made with the development, please consider or point out how to fix manually, thanks and regards!!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2018-12-01-04-33-17-244_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Check if this option helps...

Nope it does not, i already pulled all oob Strings including build.prop tweaks (zram).

It's hard coded within the Rom somehow :)

Thank you, we should make our voice heard and collect more people annoyed / affected, it's not an issue, just bad habit somehow.

Regards.
same problem here, Mi8 EE, weekly 8.11.23

Not sure if this is a coincidence but the issue is fixed on 8.12.7 iteration of the Rom, thx!

Damned, that was to early, it did work once the other night, now the behavior is back :(

I assume it's not, at least not on my mi6 or on the Explorer prior Xiaomi.eu rom.