Attention! Mi9 hard bricked!

Friend had this same problem, and really the phone is only recognized by mi flash after doing the test point, but to install rom stock you will need an authorized xiaomi account, on the Internet there are several people who have this account. In my case, I decided to get my phone back to life, but I fought to get it.
My mi account is authorized, I already checked, but I really can't get the test point to be recognized...

[QUOTE = "nunytes, postagem: 511787, membro: 191275"]
Minha conta mi está autorizada, já verifiquei, mas não consigo reconhecer o ponto de teste ...
[/CITAR]

When you test point, nothing appears in device manager?

Minha conta mi está autorizada, já verifiquei, mas não consigo reconhecer o ponto de teste ...
[/CITAR]

[/CITAR]

Nothing...

Yep, sadly I have opened the phone so I don't have any warranty...
I had the same issue but you made a few mistakes. I downloaded the Tool ALL IN ONE:
and then got the correct FASTBOOT ROM. You need to google for a matching rom. I used an older one to avoid bugs and beta stuff:
You can at a later time flash a Weekly EU Beta Rom through TWRP (avoid version 9.10.31 which shredded my Mi9).

Charge your phone, connect it to the PC, start the TOOL ALL IN ONE and install the FASTBOOT ROM.
If you want to flash a recovery, look for TWRP-3.3.1-8-siankatabg-MI9-black.img and flash with the tool you used to flash the rom.
There are different buttons to flash the rom and TWRP.

I had the same issue but you made a few mistakes. I downloaded the Tool ALL IN ONE:
and then got the correct FASTBOOT ROM. You need to google for a matching rom. I used an older one to avoid bugs and beta stuff:
You can at a later time flash a Weekly EU Beta Rom through TWRP (avoid version 9.10.31 which shredded my Mi9).

Charge your phone, connect it to the PC, start the TOOL ALL IN ONE and install the FASTBOOT ROM.
If you want to flash a recovery, look for TWRP-3.3.1-8-siankatabg-MI9-black.img and flash with the tool you used to flash the rom.
There are different buttons to flash the rom and TWRP.
The problem is that I can't connect to device and the device hasn't any type of response .

The problem is that I can't connect to device and the device hasn't any type of response .
Just make sure it's well charged, and of course you should have downloaded the tool, it might recognise the phone even if the computer does not.

Just make sure it's well charged, and of course you should have downloaded the tool, it might recognise the phone even if the computer does not.
Also, try and see if you can reboot the phone into fastboot mode. If yes, then it's not hard-bricked.

Hello!

If your phone doesn't turn on after a failed firmware update , don't despair.

If the qualcomm processor you will have to remove the back cover to make a TestPoint and switch to EDL mode .

If the MTK processor is removed, there is no need to remove the cover.

Phones with an MTK processor must be connected to a PC with the volume up button held down

Phones with MTK processor: Note 8 pro , Redmi 6 , Redmi 6a , Mi play .

Other phones use a qualcomm processor and need to be disassembled if the device Manager does not detect the device when connecting to a PC .

Flashing Redmi 8 process

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Flashing mi note 10 process

Flashing k20 pro process

Flashing Redmi Note 8 pro process

Authorized Mi Acoount

Reactions: gabiroba
Hello!

If your phone doesn't turn on after a failed firmware update , don't despair.

If the qualcomm processor you will have to remove the back cover to make a TestPoint and switch to EDL mode .

If the MTK processor is removed, there is no need to remove the cover.

Phones with an MTK processor must be connected to a PC with the volume up button held down

Phones with MTK processor: Note 8 pro , Redmi 6 , Redmi 6a , Mi play .

Other phones use a qualcomm processor and need to be disassembled if the device Manager does not detect the device when connecting to a PC .

Flashing Redmi 8 process

Flashing mi note 10 process

Flashing k20 pro process

Flashing Redmi Note 8 pro process

Authorized Mi Acoount

A lot of work for you...
Please ask the people to feedback their experience. that is useful. Thanks