New Backup Restore

Romanos

Members
Nov 11, 2016
i updated from official v8.0.5 global stable to eu v8.1.3 and i cant access my backups. i get a notification saying something like "previous backup found, do you wish to restore?" but when i press restore it says "no backup". i can see on my micloud that the apps im trying to restore are there because of the space they consume and i suppose my system preferences too. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

i updated from official v8.0.5 global stable to eu v8.1.3 and i cant access my backups. i get a notification saying something like "previous backup found, do you wish to restore?" but when i press restore it says "no backup". i can see on my micloud that the apps im trying to restore are there because of the space they consume and i suppose my system preferences too. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?
If you are talking about micloud online backup then try to give all permissions to micloud in security settings. Check if that helped.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

If you are talking about micloud online backup then try to give all permissions to micloud in security settings. Check if that helped.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
But there is no micloud app, only miaccount

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

6c3f1848d2e17e16fd01dc20715c394a.jpg
50c0281e37c50bead5d56de93ed46a07.jpg
71bb7c144c1788e3cbdfe6a68c889d18.jpg
d8371c3097e6b350a576f81b32c7d877.jpg
00e3ffab1f0a2fbabb15d100ef0e48df.jpg

I allowed all permissions on all mi cloud related apps but I still get the same error

c1923add1b6a9a4bf336bab197fa0601.jpg

To me, no more login to mi account and I also dont use mi cloud /mi find device.
Only backup to my sdcard before updating new rom.

Why not?

It costs me an extra money sending overseas sms to activate mi account whenever i do clean flash new rom ( i always do that). Also I found that mi cloud doesn't work well enough.

All the activation sms I sent till now hadn't cost me any money and I'm from Greece

You can download a tool from Android Mobile Manager, It can transfer everything from Android to computer and supports to backup and restore your phone data with a click. How to backup and restore your SMS
Use a desktop assistant tool would be the easiest way to transfer or backup the phone data, I usually transfer the files from phone to pc.

Last edited:
As long as you have succeed sync the phone data to backup files . you can enter the backup files for extract data from backup