BAIDU ROM for MI2/MI2S 1st November Latest Update

thank you, the ROM is installed, but it is launched in China, I can not seem to put it in English .....

edit:
I managed to put it into English.
you think it is possible to translate it into French?

Last edited:
so far no bugs, everything works fine.
I just do not manage to put the phone on vibrate only and the adjustment of the APN is up to 8 megapixels.

Just installed. Much more beautiful than SmartisanOS, feels like MIUI with application drawer, extra smooth and fast animation. The only downside is that not all preinstalled things are available in both chinese and english. The browser, for instance, doesn't follow system language nor it has language choice menu. But everything else is lovely, too lovely that I really want to make it my main system.

+1
I also would like to make my main system.
you think it is possible to find a multilang pack for French?
I also noticed that the offices are less fluid than the application drawer.

It seems a very nice ROM. I like menus, animations etc.

There are 2 problems though.

1) Many things are not translated to english. It is really difficult to live with this
2) When I try to unlock my sim, I enter the PIN correctly but it stucks at a pop up "unlocking SIM card". So reboot is one way solution. Though, I can see in background I get signal, right after entering PIN Code.

I now will try to disable PIN LOCK from wiui and reboot again to enjoy this ROM

EDIT: Music, Maps, Cloud apps are in chinese. Some pop ups and settings are also in chinese. It is pretty difficult to have this ROM for daily use.

@ballgear No. Unfortunately there is no radio support. At least I cant find it.

Last edited:
It seems a very nice ROM. I like menus, animations etc.

There are 2 problems though.

1) Many things are not translated to english. It is really difficult to live with this
2) When I try to unlock my sim, I enter the PIN correctly but it stucks at a pop up "unlocking SIM card". So reboot is one way solution. Though, I can see in background I get signal, right after entering PIN Code.

I now will try to disable PIN LOCK from wiui and reboot again to enjoy this ROM

EDIT: Music, Maps, Cloud apps are in chinese. Some pop ups and settings are also in chinese. It is pretty difficult to have this ROM for daily use.

@ballgear No. Unfortunately there is no radio support. At least I cant find it.
I do agree there are few FCs.. & many icons display still chinese character...
you can use this translator jBART available in XDA-Developers.com & get it translated almost all text into english.
But i must remind you it is still in Beta phase.... for this level it functions very good.
I am looking forward to its next release...

I do agree there are few FCs.. & many icons display still chinese character...
you can use this translator jBART available in XDA-Developers.com & get it translated almost all text into english.
But i must remind you it is still in Beta phase.... for this level it functions very good.
I am looking forward to its next release...
Until then, I'll stick with stock for my main system. Baidu would be my "playground" for now, as I'll need to test certain things than don't work as expected in stock.