Battery BM41 fake or original?

AntonioR

Members
May 28, 2014
I just received a spare battery for my redmi 1S, it just looks different from the one I got included with the smartphone.... kinda bugs me and I think the new one may be a fake one.

here the differences and the photos:
1) the new one is a lighter shade of orange;
2) the label on the new one is not properly glued to the plastic;
3) the contacts are different;
4) the SN font is different.

Last edited:
4iq1Hr.jpg

new one on top, the one I already had on the bottom
notice the difference in the SN fonts

exs4OL.jpg

new one on the left, old one on the right

notice the difference in the shade of orange

Hi,
I ordered the phone and an extra battery from efox-shop.com. It's the same thing you have. There are these differences.
I'm using the extra battery now for 2 weeks. There is no difference in battery live or in charging. I'm satisfied with both!
Try it out.

Hi,
I ordered the phone and an extra battery from efox-shop.com. It's the same thing you have. There are these differences.
I'm using the extra battery now for 2 weeks. There is no difference in battery live or in charging. I'm satisfied with both!
Try it out.
uli-hh did u mean the one battery you got with the phone is alike my old one and the other battery you bought off efox-shop is the same as the new one I received?

Hi guys, now it's my turn!
I got a Redmi 1S from aliexpress and the battery is this BM44 2200mAh.
Since the original battery is a BM41 2000mAh, this should be 100% fake. Is it??

IMG_20141203_193608.jpg
IMG_20141203_194109.jpg

It was inside the Redmi 1s I bought. It has the same dimensions. But I find no trace on the internet about this BM44 battery model, so it is not from another Xiaomi model. (??)