Invalid Battery indicator percentage in every dev rom xiaomi.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.

zagrobelny

Members
Dec 17, 2018
You can`t enable the battery percent option next to the battery symbol in every dev rom xiaomi.eu. This option occurs in the global firmware in xiaomi and all version of android any rom and every smartphone brand. Can you add this option? Very useful if someone has poor eyesight. The percentage of batteries in the middle of the battery is too small. I use Xiaomi Note 5 Pro whyred

Example:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
You can`t enable the battery percent option next to the battery symbol in every dev rom xiaomi.eu. This option occurs in the global firmware in xiaomi and all version of android any rom and every smartphone brand. Can you add this option? Very useful if someone has poor eyesight. The percentage of batteries in the middle of the battery is too small. I use Xiaomi Note 5 Pro whyred

Example:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wrong place. You have the official MIUI forums to express your disapproval of the new battery indicator style. There is no such option on Global ROMs any longer as well for over a month now.

I checked today. My friend has xiaomi note 5 version of Global stable miui 10.0.6 and has a percentage of batteries next battery.
I have xiaomi.eu miui10 dev 9.1.3 and I haven't a battery percentage only percentage of batteries in the middle of the battery is too small
Why?

I checked today. My friend has xiaomi note 5 version of Global stable miui 10.0.6 and has a percentage of batteries next battery.
I have xiaomi.eu miui10 dev 9.1.3 and I haven't a battery percentage only percentage of batteries in the middle of the battery is too small
Why?
xiaomi.eu ROM is based on China Developer ROM, and there are some differences between the Global ROM and the China ROM, such as the position of the battery percentage.

Why?
Because ask Xiaomi.

Why?
Global stable is old enough to use previous indicator style, anything released later uses new one.

I understand. Thank you.
It would be great if you could choose all the possible variants of the percentage of batteries in xiaomi.eu :). Is it possible in the future to add such a request?

A better solution is to give the user the choice and the option of selecting all graphical percent options.
It would be great if you could choose all the possible variants of the percentage of batteries in xiaomi.eu :). Is it possible in the future to add such a request?

A better solution is to give the user the choice and the option of selecting all graphical percent options.
No. There is no more "percentage next to icon" layout and code. It's gone. How do you suggest we give you such option?

[QUOTE = "zagrobelny, post: 466762, member: 221119"] Una mejor solución es dar al usuario la opción y la opción de seleccionar todas las opciones de porcentaje gráfico.
Sería fantástico si pudiera elegir todas las variantes posibles del porcentaje de baterías en xiaomi.eu :). ¿Es posible en el futuro agregar una solicitud de este tipo? [/ QUOTE]
Estoy de acuerdo contigo. El nuevo diseño de porcentaje dentro del icono de la batería es una desproporción. No me gusta nada, también se ve terrible, muy pequeño. Esperemos que los desarrolladores de xiaomi.eu puedan encontrar alguna alternativa.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 415
Status
Not open for further replies.