Best Sot By Far !

GyoVanY

Members
Jan 16, 2016
I'm using latest MIUI 8 Beta 6.8.4 by xiaomi.eu and it's the best build I ever used.

The phone performance it's the same. I don't noticed any differences from previous builds.

The phone battery it's significantly better and I manage to get 5h SOT very easy and I'm using my phone as regular ( always ON Wifi , Facebook , Messenger , Whatsapp , Youtube , Twitch , Browsing , Watching 40m+ local video episodes , SMS and phone calls. With previous builds I usually get 4'30-4'45h SOT.

Note:
I've uninstalled ~40 system apps and deleted some files and folders as I always do with every build and also modified perfservscntbl.txt ( 1 core at 403MHz instead of 3 cores at 1.4GHz ). Disabled all autostarts except Messenger and Whatsapp from Security app and I used SD Maid Pro for deeper boot start-ups disabling.

For more info you can visit my xda thread
es88if.png

Last edited:
hello, can you please explain step by step how to increase the battery life? thank you.

which app you've uninstalled the system?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Zalkurnean
Hi! How did you modified perfservscntbl.txt?

hello, can you please explain step by step how to increase the battery life? thank you.

which app you've uninstalled the system?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-2/general/roll-skinny-miui-t3309873

Read Stage 3 and delete what apps you want or you don't use. I personaly don't deleted any libs. Also don't forget to use SD Maid to disable autostarts and delete corpses.
The list with apps I removed it's quite big and I don't remember every app name to tell you exactly. For exemple I deleted many MIUI apps like Gallery , Video , Account , Mipub , etc... I deleted 30 apps from system/app and 10 apps from system/private-app.

perfservscntbl.txt I edited using Root Explorer:
CMD_SET_CPU_CORE, SCN_APP_TOUCH, 1
CMD_SET_CPU_FREQ, SCN_APP_TOUCH, 403000

Last edited:
ok, is already set, or should I?

lascio così
329c159a433c280c1d6837e1c62118bc.jpg

Last edited:
The setting suggested by GyoVanY is Modify TouchBoost.
You can (from right to left) check the default, the current (on system) setting and you can set your values.
He is suggesting to set 1 core at the lowest available frequency.
After you made your choice press Save&Apply on top and reboot.

Tweaks for governor into 1884 ghz doesn't working can you explain?

Last edited:
It doesn't improve much .1% per battery in game + wifi so 100% = à bit more than 100 mins idk maybe 120 2 hour sot or low 1h 40 sot

I skinny my rom but i don't know why the init.d script don't run at every boot .
Try Skinny Pro Boot Images kernel. You need a kernel that support init.d scripts. If you already have that kernel , then post on that thread and I'm sure jajk will help you :)

Wow my god! I download smiui boot img it works well so it put ondemand on boot and frequencies are low (init.d support).Btw this custom img make me a bootloop.

Wow my god! I download smiui boot img it works well so it put ondemand on boot and frequencies are low (init.d support).Btw this custom img make me a bootloop.
Hope it works well. Be carefull what you flash.. I use just stock kernel btw

No oh thanks really ! I removed about 40 system app that give more battery + ondemand and low frequency +official rom ^^ very happy

No oh thanks really ! I removed about 40 system app that give more battery + ondemand and low frequency +official rom ^^ very happy
Glad to hear that :D
With "Official ROM" I guess you mean xiaomi.eu ROM , not sMIUI. 6.8.4 or 6.8.11 ? Also I guess you use respective Skinny Boot kernel , right ?
Btw please post the results of Skinny Boot kernel ( if you're using it ) , ondemand governor and low frequency ! Thanks

now i used 2% for 7 min in wifi+game
(I did not improved all thing so it' could bé more deactivate autostarts app )

Last edited:
Hello. I deleted a lot of system apps and the battery drain is slightly improved. I have 7.5.3 stable smiu. Wich skinny pro boot.img do I have to download? I didn't found...