Blocked in fastboot, bricked ? Mi 11.

HI I had problem same as you, I tried a lots of way and didn't get fixed , because it stock on Fastboot LOGO and it must to flash with someone has Authorized account from Xiaomi
After 4 months try and do nothing, I found a guy called @*spam*paid*service* in telegram , he take money from PayPal will flash your phone with TeamViewer app wirelessly
this guy saved my phone <3

This is a free help forum, dont know why someone asked to pay? Why not give the solution?
this guy have solution to phone that bricked and the people lose hope to fix it
he is authorized to do it from xiaomi the company and he take cheep money for his work i will pay again if i needed :)

This is a free help forum, dont know why someone asked to pay? Why not give the solution?
The reason is that there were several bricked phones due to the AB partition and fastboot. It left people including me stuck with a fastboot loop. The only resolution was and EDL flash. This is a low level flash that flashes under EDL, direct to storage. It can bypass fastboot and recovery flashes. Unfortunately Xiaomi removed the use of EDL flashing from the masses and only service center staff or some people who managed to acquire the EDL authorisation codes can flash EDL.
This does cost, mine was £23 in his currency but after downloading the ROM I wanted to start from ( Global ) and a specific version of miflash, he connected to my PC with TeamViewer and EDL flashed the Global ROM. I then flashed EU and installed twrp when it was released.
If you really are in a fastboot loop and you cannot get to stock recovery, then this may be your only option and if so, pop on telegram and contact @*spam*paid*service*. He is the man who can.
This is why no one can give you a free resolution if you really are stuck, but try getting a recovery on first, if you can't then it's an EDL flash for you.

everyone know here is free forum , but sometimes its impossible to do free and need to flash with who has the authorised account from Xiaomi.
and if Xiaomi doesn't have store in your country , its better way to pay a bit money instead of putting your phone in bin

Reactions: Poney70
everyone know here is free forum , but sometimes its impossible to do free and need to flash with who has the authorised account from Xiaomi.
and if Xiaomi doesn't have store in your country , its better way to pay a bit money instead of putting your phone in bin
If you search this forum, as well as, the internet, you wil almost always find the free answer. Its just a matter of looking.

The reason is that there were several bricked phones due to the AB partition and fastboot. It left people including me stuck with a fastboot loop. The only resolution was and EDL flash. This is a low level flash that flashes under EDL, direct to storage. It can bypass fastboot and recovery flashes. Unfortunately Xiaomi removed the use of EDL flashing from the masses and only service center staff or some people who managed to acquire the EDL authorisation codes can flash EDL.
This does cost, mine was £23 in his currency but after downloading the ROM I wanted to start from ( Global ) and a specific version of miflash, he connected to my PC with TeamViewer and EDL flashed the Global ROM. I then flashed EU and installed twrp when it was released.
If you really are in a fastboot loop and you cannot get to stock recovery, then this may be your only option and if so, pop on telegram and contact @*spam*paid*service*. He is the man who can.
This is why no one can give you a free resolution if you really are stuck, but try getting a recovery on first, if you can't then it's an EDL flash for you.
You can trust him . I've seen a lot of good reviews about it

EDL flashing was removed for flashing with a locked bootloader. This is done by third party re-sellers who would by the cheaper China variant and flash, in bulk, the Global rom and undercut Xiaomi in Global markets. Also to prevent a device which has been stolen from being reused. However, if you search the internet, you can find a programmer file for your device and simply replace it in fastboot rom. You should be allowed to reflash the original rom, which was more than likely the China rom, and then flash a global rom once your device is legally unlocked. All of this is moot if you unlock legally in the first place.

I have tried to get a copy of the modified firehose file for miflash for EDL flashing but I have been unsuccessful and all that I have asked over the last few months have failed.

But no 11 ultra. I've already been there to look before ending up having to use a Russian. I've even requested the file using the comments but no one has any recent firehose files. A search engine is always the first check, shame others don't try it too.

Last edited:
But no 11 ultra. I've already been there to look before ending up having to use a Russian. I've even requested the file using the comments but no one has any recent firehose files. A search engine is always the first check, shame others don't try it too.
The file for other Xiaomi phones may work as well. So you need to try generic ones, but if you unlocked legally in the first place with a Mi account, this isn't an issue. If you can access fastboot, you can still run the MiUnlock tool and if your bootloader is still unlocked, you can still flash a rom.

And as you know, I do have an active Xiaomi account for several Xiaomi phones and all were unlocked officially. Like you, I buy Chinese and then go EU. I always did with my collection Huawei phones previously, untill they finally locked down the bootloader and stopped any attempt to get GMS on them. It's the best and cheapest way of getting latest Phones.

And as you know, I do have an active Xiaomi account for several Xiaomi phones and all were unlocked officially. Like you, I buy Chinese and then go EU. I always did with my collection Huawei phones previously, untill they finally locked down the bootloader and stopped any attempt to get GMS on them. It's the best and cheapest way of getting latest Phones.
They didn't lock the bootloader. They disabled flashing via EDL, because of individuals flashing roms on loacked bootloaders via EDL. Did you try this? https://www.**********.com/item/328...xp_id=f66389cf-2cdd-4162-973b-889374218f5b-14 This cable creates a connection similar to this procedure: https://c.mi.com/thread-1479882-1-1.html

Last edited:
Hello, i try to find someone to help me with my phone. I buy it accidentally with China/Eng ROM and i want to install Global ROM (i'm French).
I watch some tutorials and read some posts in the net but i can't resolve my problem.
I try to flash but the phone come back in Fastboot mode after flashing (3 sec black screen and Fastboot mode again).
It's coming from my phone ? My computer ?
Someone can help me through CMD Windows/PowerShell or everything else ?

Thanks for ur returns,
Cordially.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: peter.milo
I think he was talking about Huawei phones having their bootloaders locked down if you read it all, not Xiaomi.
Nope. He is comparing Xiaomi's policy compared to Huawei's policy. If he was talking about Huawei, why would he be doing it on a Xiaomi.eu site or mentioning that he had a Xiaomi account? None of that would be necessary if he was talking about Huawei and not Xiaomi.

I think you need to learn how to read English mate.
You just seem to want to have a go at anyone who doesn't see it it your way or does something wrong. This forum is to help not drive people away. You are far from being right some of the time, so give people a chance to help others, not try to bring those guys down. You should read what people say before jumping in. Think about what you reply with and it's not only on this forum, I'm sure you do the same on XDA too. You are not always right.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think you need to learn how to read English mate.
You just seem to want to have a go at anyone who doesn't see it it your way or does something wrong. This forum is to help not drive people away. You are far from being right some of the time, so give people a chance to help others, not try to bring those guys down. You should read what people say before jumping in. Think about what you reply with and it's not only on this forum, I'm sure you do the same on XDA too. You are not always right.
Just like you are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

Hello, I have the following problem with my MI11: it only starts in fastboot mode, I hear the sound when I connect it to my PC. In the device manager I see an Android but windows 10 tells me that it has no driver installed. Of course when I'm under ADB it can't find any devices and I can't flash twrp.img. How do I know which Windows 10 driver I need, where to find it and how to install it? Thanks for the help.

Hello, I have the following problem with my MI11: it only starts in fastboot mode, I hear the sound when I connect it to my PC. In the device manager I see an Android but windows 10 tells me that it has no driver installed. Of course when I'm under ADB it can't find any devices and I can't flash twrp.img. How do I know which Windows 10 driver I need, where to find it and how to install it? Thanks for the help.
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/problems-with-updating.61957/post-616357

Thank you for the link. I followed the tutorial, I got the message that the drivers are installed but when I ask for adb devices my MI11 does not appear in the list. I tried with 2 different cables and on 2 different ports but without success.

Thank you for the link. I followed the tutorial, I got the message that the drivers are installed but when I ask for adb devices my MI11 does not appear in the list. I tried with 2 different cables and on 2 different ports but without success.
You have to use "fastboot devices" not "adb devices" command... ^^