New Bootloop with MIUI 13 for Poco F3 (Redmi K40) WEEKLY 21.12.30

ralx07

Members
Apr 21, 2021
I just installed MIUI 13 by fastboot and at the end of the configuration wizard the PERMISSIONS application stops and the smartphone constantly restarts.
The script that I have run to install the rom by fastboot is windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat.
I have repeated the installation 3 times and I think it is a ROM problem.

I'm stuck too, please help. I've unlocked my Poco F3 some time ago but stayed on Stock, till this WE i finally went for xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_22.1.19_v13-12-fastboot

First Round i went with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat, but during start i always land in the Main Menu of "MIUI Recovery 5.0". Rebooting or Save Mode didn't work.

Second Round i used windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, which also claims to have sucessfully finished after Total time: 153.988s, but also sends me into Bootloop.

I'm stuck ever since. Any advise? Shall i click this ominous sounding "wipe all data" Option in the Recovery Menu?

And solved during third Round using "Stable Release" xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.2.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip going with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat again everything finished sucessfully... and its booting now normally :)

Unfortunately I still did not managed to install the weekly rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_22.1.13_v13-12-fastboot with the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat command. I tried it 7 times but still get a reboot after the permissions step (failed to get....). I also wiped data in the stock recovery mode but still get a reboot in this final part of the installation process. I decided to install the stable rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot and , thank god, that rom gives no problem!!!

And solved during third Round using "Stable Release" xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.2.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip going with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat again everything finished sucessfully... and its booting now normally :)
As you managed to enter twrp, here for me TWRP came out..