Invalid Bug in rom release description (every week)

pinni83

Members
Feb 16, 2011
I found that there are many things under "Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global)" what is not true (any longer), but it is repeated every week.
The following points listed are already in the global rom (perhaps I forgot some points because I don't know all):

Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
Fullscreen gestures for 8.x/9.x devices
Google apps support integrated
No any Chinese character under the full system
Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
Added EU T9 dialer support
Added charging sound switch
Added Screen-OFF animation
Optimized GPS settings for EU
Optimized Battery consumption
Optimized RAM consumption
And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience.

Then you say "No useless Chinese bloatware apps", but
Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
Added game speed booster
I think this is bloatware, MiDrive can't be used outside of China because of it's speed and the game booster is bloatware at its best...

MiDrive can be used despite being slow. You don't have to use it. Game booster as well - you don't have to use it.
Senseless complaint.

MiDrive can be used despite being slow. You don't have to use it. Game booster as well - you don't have to use it.
Senseless complaint.

Bloatware on every device / rom is there but you don't have to use it...
And what's up to the rest? I think a honest comparison between EU rom and global rom makes more sense. Many people are asking what are the benefits of using EU rom, so they could read it.

And what's up to the rest? I think a honest comparison between EU rom and global rom makes more sense. Many people are asking what are the benefits of using EU rom, so they could read it.
I don't need to explain anything to you. You're not my employer.

You are making problem out of nothing. It is debloated. No usless gapps which you can't uninstall. I wouldn't say that MiDrop is a bloatware. There is no chinese content and ads as in global.

Last edited:
You are making problem out of nothing. It is debloated. No usless gapps which you can't uninstall. I wouldn't say that MiDrop is a bloatware. There is no chinese content and ads as in global.
Not MiDrop, he's talking about MiDrive, MiCloud's file storage for Xiaomi users, meant for use in China as the website itself is in Chinese.
Accessible from File Manager, and it's optional. It's not bloat, we have a huge Chinese user base that would love to have a quick access to MiDrive.
Albeit being in Chinese, the website is quite straightforward to use - you click the obvious Upload button and you're basically done.