Resolved [bugs][3.5.2] Galaxy S2 i9100

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCMat

Members
Apr 28, 2013
just like with the previous version, everything works great and is very silky smooth. however, the print screen function is still missing. whenever i press the usual button combo for print screen, the "reboot mode, flight mode, silent mode" appears. please fix this? thank you very much!

its fixed for 3.5.10.... :)

btw.. dont need to use that combo.. just colume down + menu or screenshot toggle...

Big problem. Is anybody else having an issue where it suddenly freezes and you can no longer boot after a hardware restart?

Details:
Not sure if isolated. It randomly freezes during use and becomes semi-bricked! Cannot boot again afterwards (stuck in black screen after initial SGS2 with yellow warning logo screen, right before the boot animation)! Although at that part, pressing the menu button four times activates the negative-filter on the screen, but it just doesn't boot. What does that mean?

It has never happened while idle. Cannot find pattern of usage, too except that I am using it with wifi or sometimes when taking a screenshot from the status bar icons.

There's a weird way to salvage it:
1) Boot into CWM
2) Backup
3) Clear cache, use data, and dalvik
4) Advanced restore > restore data only
5) Boot normally
And it works! I also tried just clearing cache and dalvik but it doesn't work. The key seems to be in clearing and restoring data. Weird.

Big problem. Is anybody else having an issue where it suddenly freezes and you can no longer boot after a hardware restart?

Details:
Not sure if isolated. It randomly freezes during use and becomes semi-bricked! Cannot boot again afterwards (stuck in black screen after initial SGS2 with yellow warning logo screen, right before the boot animation)! Although at that part, pressing the menu button four times activates the negative-filter on the screen, but it just doesn't boot.

I had exactly the same issues, but didn't came across this solution. Is this still happening with version 3.5.10 or just 3.5.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.