- browser - menu, there is line that says "Unfortunately, %1$s has stopped." It will open search.
- when using pattern or PIN security on the lockscreen, it is impossible to change wallpaper
- People app - long press on any phone number and pick "Copy to clipboard" < it won't copy anything.
- Settings -> Display -> Brightness. If you uncheck auto and move slider from left to right there is some very bright level near the dark end.
- 2g/3g toggle isn't working
- home screen app drawed - new apps aren't dropped on first available space
- timer app: "Slide clockwise to set time" is out of the circle (letters "S" and "e") (default theme, normal font size)
- Settings - LED. SGS2 doesn't have any LEDs.
I haven't tried it but someone from here told that he uses Siyah Kernel in his SGS2 MIUI version in order to move app to sd card. Try the kernel may be it will workGreeting,
I was a few older version behind this, and am waiting miui v4 to be able to move app to sd, which the version I'm having is not able to do so.
Had study someone here said there was a way to tweak it. But I can't figure it out.
So if this version fix yet? Or maybe I should wait few moRe week?
I can move my apps to SD with this version, so yes. Don't know if standard kernel supports it, since I'm using siyah kernel.
Personally, I never move apps to SD, don't see why I should.. SGS2 has got enough memory imo..