In Progress BUGs - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - 2.4.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
stefan47,

I had to double look at your avatar LOL - at first i thought it was Norton Antivirus LOLOLOLOL

Greeting,
I was a few older version behind this, and am waiting miui v4 to be able to move app to sd, which the version I'm having is not able to do so.
Had study someone here said there was a way to tweak it. But I can't figure it out.
So if this version fix yet? Or maybe I should wait few moRe week?

thanks

I can move my apps to SD with this version, so yes. Don't know if standard kernel supports it, since I'm using siyah kernel.

Personally, I never move apps to SD, don't see why I should.. SGS2 has got enough memory imo.. ;)

all right
l finaly discovered my issue with the phone FC
ihappens when i change the theme entirely,even if she doesn't change entirely itself because of the partial compatibility, it's getting the FC phone, but with the default theme works fine....
ok now

Just to summarize, these are the only bugs I'm submitting to Xiaomi. The rest are either intended functionality, or a tiny translation bug.

- browser - menu, there is line that says "Unfortunately, %1$s has stopped." It will open search.
- when using pattern or PIN security on the lockscreen, it is impossible to change wallpaper
- People app - long press on any phone number and pick "Copy to clipboard" < it won't copy anything.
- Settings -> Display -> Brightness. If you uncheck auto and move slider from left to right there is some very bright level near the dark end.
- 2g/3g toggle isn't working
- home screen app drawed - new apps aren't dropped on first available space
- timer app: "Slide clockwise to set time" is out of the circle (letters "S" and "e") (default theme, normal font size)
- Settings - LED. SGS2 doesn't have any LEDs.

Reactions: cro0707
I believe I found one more bug. Using 2.4.16 on SGS2, when in the application "Whatsapp" i try to change the notification sound for incoming messages, instead of giving me a list to change the tone, it links me to the "themes menu". No matter what I try there, the notification sound won't change.

Greeting,
I was a few older version behind this, and am waiting miui v4 to be able to move app to sd, which the version I'm having is not able to do so.
Had study someone here said there was a way to tweak it. But I can't figure it out.
So if this version fix yet? Or maybe I should wait few moRe week?

thanks
I haven't tried it but someone from here told that he uses Siyah Kernel in his SGS2 MIUI version in order to move app to sd card. Try the kernel may be it will work

WhatsApp uses default notification sound. You set it in Miui sound settings.

I already tried that, whatsapp keeps using the old sound and not the one i set in miui sound settings. Uninstalled reinstalled whatsapp and it worked

Sent from my GT-I9100

I can move my apps to SD with this version, so yes. Don't know if standard kernel supports it, since I'm using siyah kernel.

Personally, I never move apps to SD, don't see why I should.. SGS2 has got enough memory imo.. ;)

I mean internal sd, previously version I'm not able to do that, well.. I might give this a try
Thanks

Guys i can't receive incoming calls..... how can i resolve that issue ?

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 Powered by MIUI Official + Siyah Kernel

Yah ,i try Siyah and first boot its ok but then i loose my signal and have to reboot and phone freez to lockscreen.Latest MIUI V4 not work with Siyah for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.