In Progress BUGs - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - 2.4.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT AGAIN!!!! Sleep of death on my sgs2, I had this problem on my SGS!!! Last night I was talking on the phone and after the call the screen was black and the solution was to remove the battery. SOLUTIONS?

on i9100, i get a crash everytime i attempt to resize widgets on homescreen, after hold and the bars for resize come up, they are not correct size and after attempting to resize, i press home, and MiuiHome crashes. I know for sure this happens when attempting to resize Gmail and Email widget. Is there a possible fix?

Hmmm... new guy here... and not sure which kernel i am on.. cause ma friend did it for me..
am up n running on the latest release.. and as of now my problem is tht i am unable to move apps to internal sd card...
i tried doing thta using titanium back up and at tht time it shows it has moved the app to the internal sd card, but once i close titanium back up and open it again.. the apps have not moved.. ????

Hello everyone
I have a problem
when I apply a theme the notification bar (statues bar) does not change and dailer also and sms ???
How can I fix this

Hello everyone
I have a problem
when I apply a theme the notification bar (statues bar) does not change and dailer also and sms ???
How can I fix this

Lets say like this that MIUI theme manager is still under construction, so right now it will not be fully function able.:oops:

NOT AGAIN!!!! Sleep of death on my sgs2, I had this problem on my SGS!!! Last night I was talking on the phone and after the call the screen was black and the solution was to remove the battery. SOLUTIONS?

Same problem here, 4 calls this morning and after every one of them the screen was black and had to power up the phone again... WTF!!

i still have problems with contacts (calls and sms), i save constacts with country code, but when i get a call or sms (without country code) don't show contact.

Amazing battery life on MIUI 2.4.13. miui installed when it was 72% of the battery. Now after three days remaining 21%..

Amazing battery life on MIUI 2.4.13. miuiinstalledwhen it was72% ofthe battery. Nowafter three daysremaining21%..

How on earth did you do that?
I re-installed it yesterday night, @11pm. (don't ask why) and granted, I did play a lot with it, today I have 65% left as I write this..., btw it is 1.30pm. the next day so not even 12 hours and I have gone through almost 40% of my battery...
Was on XWLP7 before installing this, running CF-Root Kernel. No tweaks at all, fresh rom and full wipe before putting MIUI.

How on earth did you do that?
I re-installed it yesterday night, @11pm. (don't ask why) and granted, I did play a lot with it, today I have 65% left as I write this..., btw it is 1.30pm. the next day so not even 12 hours and I have gone through almost 40% of my battery...
Was on XWLP7 before installing this, running CF-Root Kernel. No tweaks at all, fresh rom and full wipe before putting MIUI.
really do not have the answer. miui battery time for me 4 days and it remains somewhere by 7-4%

Hi All SGS2 user running 2.4.13 the sms app number attenuation issue is still evident. Also not sure if anyone else has this issue since the update if i am on a phone call on a bluetooth car kit phone call drops out and bluetooth loses connection to phone simultaneously.

Hi All SGS2 user running 2.4.13 the sms app number attenuation issue is still evident. Also not sure if anyone else has this issue since the update if i am on a phone call on a bluetooth car kit phone call drops out and bluetooth loses connection to phone simultaneously.

MIUI asked users on their Facebook to give number information relating to country and country code. I think they are collecting data in order to fix this. I believe the complete fix might make its appearance this week.

- Contacts crashes when trying to import a vcard contact recieved via SMS
- When trying to forward the message with contact it forwards only the text inside SMS, no contact (maybe not a bug?)

Running 2.4.13 SGS2

Not a bug but a "lost" feature. Dont really know where to post it since I can see in development there are not many replys.

- Can only save new contacts to Phone or Google mail. No Exchange option which makes it almost unusable

With regards,

Sapa

Hi cro0707, It looks like it is better to report the problems to you that you could put in your list and all the bugs list will be in one place.

1)Play store reverts back to market after every restart (checked, it really does)
http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...rts-back-to-market-after-every-restart.16202/

2) I used the Guarded mode which is in Status bar. Guarded mode is supposed to hide the Gallery data but It looks like that it doesn't hide the Gallery pics, may be a bug.

Thanks, hope you check it and reply me.

I can´t connect to wifi. All the networks show up but it can´t connect (tries and tries)

I have a problem with wifi also, it is not that it can't connect but it disconnects after a few hours of inactivity, even though it is set to always stay connected... weird.

Having problems with apps.
The play store problems (restore to old one after reboot) are known, but I'm facing a problem with the install of apps from the web.
I was browsing the play store this morning and I clicked on an app to install it from the web, when I went to the phone to see what was happening the play store had crashed and no app was installed.
I tried several times with no results other than the FC of Play Store app.

If I am at a location where I don't got data connection, it say Data isn't available beacuse I haven't activated Roaming...... not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.