Camera quality lower than rom Global

I'm happy with 8.9 20. Best miui10 camera quality in my opinion. Don't need api2 no more.
In comparison with my wife's mi note 3 with MIUI 9 8.4.26 it's first MIUI 10 which can keep up with MIUI 9, especially in night scene. HDR is even better now.
You have to delete first cache and settings in camera app.
Ok thanks I will try..

I'm happy with 8.9 20. Best miui10 camera quality in my opinion. Don't need api2 anymore.
In comparison with my wife's mi note 3 with MIUI 9 8.4.26 it's first MIUI 10 which can keep up with MIUI 9, especially in night scene. HDR is even better now.
You have to delete first cache and settings in camera app.

Camera 2 api enable in this rom?

One thing I have noticed, is a Xiaomi never called the front camera, always with a totally exaggerated exposure, a little selfie from under any light, I practically juice the photo! I always have to deal with exposure manually, because it's automatic, it's useless. I think this is very bad, front camera is as important as the rear

One thing I have noticed, is a Xiaomi never called the front camera, always with a totally exaggerated exposure, a little selfie from under any light, I practically juice the photo! I always have to deal with exposure manually, because it's automatic, it's useless. I think this is very bad, front camera is as important as the rear
That was an old, 9.1.X version issue. Since 9.2 it was no longer the case. Today it's more about sharpness and detail, where *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* can do a much better job than MIUI Camera in those particular subjects.

That was an old, 9.1.X version issue. Since 9.2 it was no longer the case. Today it's more about sharpness and detail, where *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* can do a much better job than MIUI Camera in those particular subjects.

Currently, the camera still faces the same exposure problems. As for the loss of detail, I note that there is no virtual stabilization for the front camera, but I realized that xiaomi is experiencing a stabilization in selfie portrait mode, which greatly improved the detail issue. When you take a photo, you may notice a slight pause in loading and an improvement in the details of the photo.

Why the front video does not have mirroring? Such a basic resource, anyone know? How do I get this functionality? Incredible as Xiaomi has not yet added this feature to the front-facing video camera.