Can anyone here do this ?

Jun 6, 2013
Hi friends,
Sailfish OS is doing the news in various forums...
It has been also displayed recently in MWC also that Mi2 running this OS. It really looks very cool & i think most of us would like to try it.
Is there any chance that any developer is interested in it & would care about porting this promising OS to our Mi2/Mi2S devices ?
it would be great & why i am requesting it here is that the Sailfish OS Team provides every tool & guide you want to do it. That would be even great & easy to port if you have experience on how to port right ?
I hope i will be happy if somebody brings me & other fellow mates a good news soon.
Thanks in advance.

Oct 28, 2013
Hi friends,
Sailfish OS is doing the news in various forums...
It has been also displayed recently in MWC also that Mi2 running this OS. It really looks very cool & i think most of us would like to try it.
Is there any chance that any developer is interested in it & would care about porting this promising OS to our Mi2/Mi2S devices ?
it would be great & why i am requesting it here is that the Sailfish OS Team provides every tool & guide you want to do it. That would be even great & easy to port if you have experience on how to port right ?
I hope i will be happy if somebody brings me & other fellow mates a good news soon.
Thanks in advance.
Why don't you do it? Spend more time learning how to develop than posting requests on roms lol ;)

Jun 6, 2013
Why don't you do it? Spend more time learning how to develop than posting requests on roms lol ;)
He he... only if i had become an Engineer instead of Doctor.... I would have done that.
For example what if i tell you the same thing when you bring your relative to a Hospital with a disease, Me as a consultant & you as a patient relative.... If i tell you that go to internet, learn things how medicines work & then prescribe your relative a good medicine ? your relative will trust you more than me because he knows you. If you prescribe him, he would be more than happy to take it right ? why wouldn't he or you do that ?

Like wise, it is always easy to say things & difficult to follow. Those who are meant to do certain things should do them only... Anyone is capable of learning & doing things given the time.... but there are certain skills which has to be done by few people only... thatshould be done by them only for best results.

I know buddy.... you keep targeting me only. Why can't you do it for me then ? If it is so easy as you say, why don't u do it & show me that anybody can do it by learning !;)

Oct 28, 2013
He he... only if i had become an Engineer instead of Doctor.... I would have done that.
For example what if i tell you the same thing when you bring your relative to a Hospital with a disease, Me as a consultant & you as a patient relative.... If i tell you that go to internet, learn things how medicines work & then prescribe your relative a good medicine ? your relative will trust you more than me because he knows you. If you prescribe him, he would be more than happy to take it right ? why wouldn't he or you do that ?

Like wise, it is always easy to say things & difficult to follow. Those who are meant to do certain things should do them only... Anyone is capable of learning & doing things given the time.... but there are certain skills which has to be done by few people only... thatshould be done by them only for best results.

I know buddy.... you keep targeting me only. Why can't you do it for me then ? If it is so easy as you say, why don't u do it & show me that anybody can do it by learning !;)
When you need a doctor I'm happy to Google it for you lol ;)
I was just joking hehe.

I'm actually saving for a bigger SSD so I can run Linux so I can start to get into the material :) I'm on a MB Air... so SSD is kind of expensiveeeeeeeee -_- with windows lol. But this is something that will take a long time as I'm really busy.... And it is actually more to understand the whole Android world better then to produce anything.

Jun 6, 2013
Oh come one buddy, i knew it you would say something like this and you wont help me. But you stand first to criticize everyone.;)