Can't edit build.prop file Poco F2 PRO

Ok, i made a magisk module for you if you want to try it.
Build_prop-LMI.zip
1, download the file
2, make desired edits to your build.prop file
3, copy your build.prop file to "system" folder inside downloade zip file (maybe use PC to drag and drop)
4, flash to magisk
5, reboot device

NOTE: have twrp and a backup, just incase
If any booting issue
Boot to twrp and delete "data/adb/modules/BuildPROP"
Hi ! The link is dead :( Is someone can provide this file please ? I have the same issue and it is the only way to replace my build.prop with magisk 24.3 and android 11! thanks a lot for your help ;)

Which is?
I can't copy my build.pop under system because it is read only. Even with adb i can't do adb root or adb shell + su +remount partition, i can't do nothing.
I have Magisk installed and working and i think only Magisk will can do it, that's why i need ur script please to try ;)

I can't copy my build.pop under system because it is read only. Even with adb i can't do adb root or adb shell + su +remount partition, i can't do nothing.
I have Magisk installed and working and i think only Magisk will can do it, that's why i need ur script please to try ;)
You should read post #2 to understand why you can't modify /system

So if you can be more specific about why you want to achieve , then i may be able to help

Yes I know, that's why with your explanations on post 3, i need the zip to do it with Magisk !
And I need what you did on post 9 ;):
Ok, i made a magisk module for you if you want to try it.
Build_prop-LMI.zip
1, download the file
2, make desired edits to your build.prop file
3, copy your build.prop file to "system" folder inside downloade zip file (maybe use PC to drag and drop)
4, flash to magisk
5, reboot device

NOTE: have twrp and a backup, just incase
If any booting issue
Boot to twrp and delete "data/adb/modules/BuildPROP"

Last edited:
For information, i'm not using xiaomi phone but i'm working on wsa and i want hide that i'm using emulator with change my build.prop to bypass basic integrity.
Maybe it will not work but i want try and i have no risk to brick. If I have an issue, i will can reinstall it ;) Can you help me please with this zip file ?

For information, i'm not using xiaomi phone but i'm working on wsa and i want hide that i'm using emulator with change my build.prop to bypass basic integrity.
Maybe it will not work but i want try and i have no risk to brick. If I have an issue, i will can reinstall it ;) Can you help me please with this zip file ?
You can use this customProps.zip
Open the zip and edit common/system.prop
With the prop values you want to add or change.
Then you can flash the zip.

Thanks geoorg ! I tried but it doesn't work. So I replace the build.prop during the compilation.