Cant Flash China Developer Rom, Cant Unlock My Phone

japoka

Members
Aug 11, 2016
Hello guys, i have a really big problem. I got my phone on the 2nd of august. Two days after the arrival google services started to die. So I looked up on the internet and saw that this 7.3.2.0.0 ROM has problems with Google services (and the double zero indicates that its a fake ROM too..) So then I tried to update to another ROM.. I tried China STABLE China developer Global STABLE and Global developer with all the same results .... ( I could only go with system update because its locked).Every time I tried to update the phone it just flashed the standard bootscreen and then it booted normally(the same way when you turn on your phone)

So then yeah I read a lot more stuff about what to do and yeah I wrote to Xiaomi and they gave me the right to unlock my phone on the 9th of August. So I tried to unlock my device but it failed because the unlocker app said Cant verify device on unlock. After this I turn on some of the developer options the guides said (OEM , usb debugging and fastboot mode) and installed the miflash app just to get the drivers. After this step I keep getting the cant get info error. I've read so many guides that you guys wrote but I cant go forward. It seems like I left out an important step.

I arrived home today and since then i've been working on this. I kindly ask you lovely people to help me because right now i am really desperate. Thank you REALLY REALLY for helping me! Sorry for the mistakes I did. Waiting for your answer :)

Specifications are : 7.3.2.0.0 (LHPCNDD) MIUI GLOBAL 7.3 STABLE
Android version : 5.1.1 LMY47V

My phone got bricked/bootstuck attempting to flash the China Developer ROM and I have 7.3.2.0.0. Now I can't access recovery mode, the phone is stuck on the "mi" first screen and I can only go into Fastboot. Beware!