[CM10] [BETA] Cyanogenmod 10 for MI2s

A problem has been detected:
1 built-in browser long time display login account information, click back, the browser will stop working, to restart the mobile phone after the resumption of work.
2 cannot set pattern lock screen, click set pattern lock screen will prompt pattern lock screen without response, forcibly closed.
3 cannot collect battery information.
The 4 test fluency, I was free to slide the screen, the mobile phone will restart.

Data movile don't work:

When I configure APNs -> give FC of the process "com.android.phone"

Until I have time to fix the APN settings, download Google Gesture Search and search for "APN" to access the settings

Until I have time to fix the APN settings, download Google Gesture Search and search for "APN" to access the settings
Good idea this method to access the APN settings.

I've been able to configure the APN and data working OK.

@Chorus, thank you very much for your work and we hope that you continue with the development of this rom :)

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

may i ask the kernel still MIUI's or CM10???
if its MIUI.. then its restricting...

你不知道老外礼拜六礼拜天是不工作的么?
Donnot you that all people not working during the weekend ,so that is the meaning of weekend .

你不知道老外礼拜六礼拜天是不工作的么?
Donnot you that all people not working during the weekend ,so that is the meaning of weekend .
能把安装应用重启这bug给解决了就完美了!

hi ,first thanks your work。today,the xiaomi company publish the mi two open source code for andriod 4.2.2.It maybe can help you to give us more surprise。the adress is https://github.com/mitwo-dev. you can use it to give us a good rom.my english it too bad ,i hope you can knowe what i say.thanks!

Reactions: afterburner