Complete noob here, I have 2 year old Redmi K20 pro, can I install EU ROM without losing any files and apps?

Papazil

Members
Aug 24, 2021
I have installed 12.5 miui global (not eu rom) and its full of bugs Im sick of it. I havent tampered my phone software in any way. What I want to install now is a MIUI 12.5 EU Stable ROM.

I have all kinds of 2 factor authentication for many apps and work files i dont intent to lose any of them

I have installed 12.5 miui global (not eu rom) and its full of bugs Im sick of it. I havent tampered my phone software in any way. What I want to install now is a MIUI 12.5 EU Stable ROM.

I have all kinds of 2 factor authentication for many apps and work files i dont intent to lose any of them
In respect of your decision, we can understand. Forget thinking to move to EU without format data.
Sorry.
But it is going to be the same for any other ROM installation like custom AOSP and so on.

In respect of your decision, we can understand. Forget thinking to move to EU without format data.
Sorry.
But it is going to be the same for any other ROM installation like custom AOSP and so on.
I see, thank you for your help. Can you give me your personal opinion about switching to xiaomi.eu rom? Is it worth for me to spend a day backing up apps and files to install it?

I see, thank you for your help. Can you give me your personal opinion about switching to xiaomi.eu rom? Is it worth for me to spend a day backing up apps and files to install it?
Just between you and me.
MIUI has become to heavy for your phone model, in your place I would have moved to AOSP ROM.
But this is for me.

Reactions: Poney70