Customisable Full Screen Gestures

liqquid

Members
Sep 16, 2019
Hi

I love this rom!

But... Can you add a feature in the "next" release to customise all full screen gestures + also the home screen swipe up gesture anytime soon?

I tried a few apps on rooted MI 9 SE device like Fluid Navigation Gestures, but most of them was buggy with this device. The device know the full screen gestures what is brilliant but it would be much more great if we could configure them like in Fluid Navigation Gesture.

Is there a possibility that you add this feature in any future release of miui eu rom?

Thanks!

Hi

I love this rom!

But... Can you add a feature in the "next" release to customise all full screen gestures + also the home screen swipe up gesture anytime soon?

I tried a few apps on rooted MI 9 SE device like Fluid Navigation Gestures, but most of them was buggy with this device. The device know the full screen gestures what is brilliant but it would be much more great if we could configure them like in Fluid Navigation Gesture.

Is there a possibility that you add this feature in any future release of miui eu rom?

Thanks!
Way too sophisticated for a patch. Ask this on official MIUI forums.

I tied to find this information on official forum but I can't find it. Could you please explain this or share me a link?

Thanks a lot.

Did you find a solution liqquid? I'm looking for a solution for this too since I got the Mi9TPro. The Xaiomi goes right back where it came from if there is no solution for this.

Coming from Meizu 16th's Mback gestures (smart and fluid gestures) and 15 years Apple I can't understand and stand the multitasking gesture on this Xaiomi thing. What a whimpy idea to swipe up an hold for multitasking...works 2 of 10 times btw. My opinion it's made by people who have too much time and one open app...

Ideally for me.
Tap at the bottom for homescreen
Swipe up for multitask

I miss the iOS days. With jailbreak there was a solution for ridiculous everything. On Android it seems pretty quite on interface customization.

Did you find a solution liqquid? I'm looking for a solution for this too since I got the Mi9TPro. The Xaiomi goes right back where it came from if there is no solution for this.

Coming from Meizu 16th's Mback gestures (smart and fluid gestures) and 15 years Apple I can't understand and stand the multitasking gesture on this Xaiomi thing. What a whimpy idea to swipe up an hold for multitasking...works 2 of 10 times btw. My opinion it's made by people who have too much time and one open app...

Ideally for me.
Tap at the bottom for homescreen
Swipe up for multitask

I miss the iOS days. With jailbreak there was a solution for ridiculous everything. On Android it seems pretty quite on interface customization.

I think what you want maybe you can solve it with Vivid Navigation Gestures. Currently I use app called Full Screen Gestures, for me this was the most usable for my needs but the Vivid N. G. also a great solution with even more customisation. None of them perfect, I mean for example when the keyboard is open, especially at landscape mode. And also you must lock the app on the recent apps screen to make sure it won't be closed with all the other apps. + add it to the auto start app list and then you just need to configure it for your needs and you will be fine :) . I hope this helped, and also that google or xiaomi will improve these features in the future!
Good luck mate.

I tied to find this information on official forum but I can't find it. Could you please explain this or share me a link?

Thanks a lot.
Maybe because there is no such information. I'm not aware of any full screen gestures customization coming to MIUI.
The Xaiomi goes right back where it came from if there is no solution for this.
Then do it. Why did you have to tell us this? Doesn't affect us in any way.
Ridiculous. iOS is a disaster, even with jailbreak the device was basically useless as a smartphone.

If you have root you can install CustoMIUIzer where you can use fingerprint sensor tap, double tap or hold for actions like recents, sleep, etc. You need to install riru core and edxposed magisk modules for it to work though. A little hassle (15 minutes max) but lots of customizations.

Reactions: Mikanoshi
If you have root you can install CustoMIUIzer where you can use fingerprint sensor tap, double tap or hold for actions like recents, sleep, etc. You need to install riru core and edxposed magisk modules for it to work though. A little hassle (15 minutes max) but lots of customizations.

Yes, my phone is rooted. I will look after this when I will have time, thank you!

Reactions: mtolgae