Preview Customisable Virtual Keys for Galaxy Nexus coming this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pele

Hi MIUI Community,

A nice treat for all you Samsung Galaxy Nexus MIUI V4 Owners,

vWi4xl.png
V5hvil.png

Features:
You can move the position of the virtual keys to suite your own preference.

You can also deselect or select the recent apps button from the menu settings > button option in Settings.

Reactions: Anas_xrt and bgdxv
Just one thing. The blue highlight on the soft keys and keyboard looks really bad with the orange looks of miui. Any plans to change that soon?

good point! The blue is reference to the Stock ICS colours. I will point this out to xiaomi to adress this to fit the default theme.

Also to add to the Blue highlight issue.Can you do same changes in keyboard too...I think that needs to be done by MIUIAndroid using English keyboard

It would be nice if we can put the search button on it. I would like to replace the Menu Key for Search key.

Nice work guys!

Any chance this could be available on other phones? I'm on the SGS2 and would really like a dedicated key for multitasking instead of holding the home button :/

Any chance this could be available on other phones? I'm on the SGS2 and would really like a dedicated key for multitasking instead of holding the home button :/

Only phones with softkeys probably :(

Bummer that we cant remove the menu key!! It is one of the main things that bums we with MIUI V4. It feels all Gingerbready with that menu key. I want it the ICS way!

Otherwise, great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.